Chapter 16

Bart arrived at 9. I answered the door and lead Bart into the theatre. "Crash! What are we watching?"

"I don't know. There's a list of movies over there. You can choose something." I turned to the popcorn maker and made a large batch along with hotdogs, chip's and boxes of candy. Bart was fiddling with the remote trying to get the tv to work. I handed him the popcorn and put the tv in the right input. He chose some comedy. The Avengers. I think they were trying to be superheros? And was fighting against some god? I chose the next movie, IT, the old one. It was funny when Bart would scream and duck under one of the fifty blankets we had. It was probably now three am and where out of popcorn. "So what now?" Bart asked.

"I don't know. We can play some board games."
"Monopoly?"

"Heck yah. Let me see if we have it." I walked out of the theatre and down to the activity room. In there is pinball machines, air hockey tables, ping pong, playstation, and a game closet.

I rummaged through the closet before I found monopoly. I also grabbed Sorry, Risk, and a deck of cards. I ran back and set them all up.

"Okay, we each take one turn on each game before switching to another."
"That sounds so hard." he whined.

"And that's the point." At the end off all games, I won them all.

"Why are you so good?" he said checking his watch.

"Grand daughter of the Batman, top of every honor class, best superhero of 2115-"
"Woah hold up! Best hero of 2115? Don't you mean me?" I scoffed.

"As if. If anything I'm the best hero! You don't even have superpowers."
"That's the point. I don't need superpowers. If you didn't have yours you wouldn't be a superhero same with Superman." we playfully argue with each other before out eyelids started to droop. "You know, you win Becca. I'm too tired to argue."

"I won from the start. Goodnight."

"Tomorrow can we have pancakes?"
"Sure."

"With whip cream?"
"Yes."

"And sprinkles?"
"Goodnight Bart."
"Night Becca." and with that came blissful sleep.

I know I know. it's short. But I promise that the next chapter  will be longer. I actually have an idea of what to write. I hope to post sooner but we'll see. Comment and vote! Thanks for reading and Bye!