*Chapter 17*

*Paul Point of View Special*

Billy sighed as there was a knock on the door , yet again. Does he not deserve a day of rest ? Opening the door, he glanced at Paul, annoyed that he showed up again.

"I told you , I would call you" he said , moving aside so the boy could go in. "Sorry Billy , you said were going to call at 12 pm" Paul sat himself on the sofa, clasping his hands together firmly.

"It's 12:10 Paul"

Looking at his watch , Paul laughed nervously. "Sorry chief, I must have looked at the time wrong" he lied. He knew very well that it was only a ten minute delay but he was worried. Even a slight delay could mean something , and if something did happen, he wanted to know.

''How is she?'' Paul asked Billy

'' She's doing good'' the chief replied, reading the morning papers, paying little attention to him.

''Can I visit her?'' He said a bit hopeful, afterall he was the one who found her in the woods.Maybe he would bend the rules just a little. After few minutes the rest of the pack has arrived as well, wanting to ask for further updates. Sam, Jared and Embry sat next to Paul.

Embry has been the latest member of the pack and Paul marveled at his control over his temper, but then again, he has always been calm and collected.

''Nope'' he replied, flipping through the paper for the second time. ''Please'' Paul lowered his pride, just wanting to see his imprintee, it has been too long. He couldn't sleep.

Billy dropped the papers in front of him and looked him straight in the eyes. Billy had noticed how sunken his eyes were and how dark circles were apparent.''You were growling Paul'' he reasoned, ''People are noticing, keeping the tribe's secret remains our priority''

Sam sympathized with Paul, having had the same situation from Emily before. ''I'll be with Paul while he visit'' he said, trying to persuade the older man. Paul's thoughts were heavy and constant, it was affecting the other members in the pack too. They couldn't sleep because of his thoughts.

''If there is any signs of him losing his temper, I will take him out immediately'' Billy looked at Sam and sighed, he knew he was being unfair. ''Well, Rowan is asking for you'' he said, and Paul's eyes brightened.

''Really?'' he asked, raising his tone. ''Well, you did save her life, and she probably wanted to thank you'' Billy explained, slightly convinced now. Besides, he appreciated the fact that Paul visited every single day to ask, when he could have just come to the hospital himself.

''Fine, just this one time'' Billy said, crossing his arms. ''Sam, this one is on you'' he said, wanting to make sure that the Alpha could control the others as he should. Billy was informed that Paul was able to disobey him, and it worried him a little. As they rose, Billy gave them a final reminder. ''And oh, if she asks for any burger, please don't bring her any'' Rowan has been trying to smuggle them in the hospital and almost succeeded, and he worried that if she asks Paul to get her some, he would obliged.

''I want to come home'' Rowan complained, feeling much better. ''The doctor said you need to stay until next week'' Jacob said, removing the skin of an orange and giving it to Rowan.

''I'm feeling much better anyways, I don't want to miss school'' She took apart the fruit, and started eating. ''Row, you had a concussion and broke your wrist. You have other injuries too.'' Rowan bit the fruit more angrily, remembering the redhead who did this to her. ''It's all that woman's fault!'' she exclaimed.

''Why would she do that to you?''Jacob questioned, the nurses told him that Rowan might regain her memories, and he had many questions that was left unanswered.