The Party

Today, thanks to my big brother, we're having a party while my parents are away on a cruise. My name is Abigail. At first I was kind of scared, if we got in trouble or if something happens to the house, But I'm never a party pooper so I went along with it.

Right now I'm changing with my best friend Alexis for the party. Alex (aka Alexis) has a black and red striped tight and short dress which shows her curves and cut into a diamond in the back and black staletos. My dress dress is a sleeveless light blue with black at the bottom, it hugs my curves and it shows a little cleavage but that's because I have big boobs. which is frustrating at times. I put on my black wedged sneakers and curl my hair at the bottom. Alex just leaves hers straight. Were done and ready to partayhay.

As we walk down stairs Alexis sees her boyfriend, Ashton. He's in my brother, Michael's, band. Technically its the devil of them all, Luke hemmings, band since he started posting YouTube videos first. Alex runs to his arms and he spins her around like in a chick-flick movie.

"You look beautiful" he said to her.

"You don't look to bad yourself"she said back.

" okay love birds I'm going over here" I said whilst pointing to the kitchen table where the drinks are. Even though I'm 17 I still drink but I'm not and alcoholic. As I chugged it down burning my throat a little. Alex comes to me.

"Abbs come on let's go dance" she said, yep she's already drunk. " fine" I agreed and she pulled me up on the coffee table in the front room. I tried as much as I can to not drop my drink, which was successful. I'm not going to lie I felt like a stripper so I got down to get another drink.

----------- ⚠ PG - 13 ⚠ -----------

Then I felt someone grab me front the back and pull me towards him. and he started to rub me, I would've stopped him but I was to drunk to. Then he pulled me to the dance floor and I started to grind on him to ComeBabyComebyk7. Then I felt his member getting bigger. "Let's go up stairs beautiful" he whispered in my ear. So he pulled me upstairs to my room.

When we walked in he quickly shut the door and pinned me up against the wall kissing me hungrily and, remember me not having control of my body, I kissed back. Then he unzipped my dress, which revealed my matching bra and g-string.

"oopps" he said dropping my dress on the floor. " we won't be needing these Now" pulling my underwear off. Then he started to rub my VG in circles. which I let a moan slip out of my mouth. " you like that, hu?" I nodded my head in pleasure. Then I started to pull at his shirt indicating I wanted it off. He got the message and pushed me onto the bed to take off his shirt and pants.

He crawled on top of me and whispered " your mine tonight" and with that I flipped him over and sharted to rub is length whilst still kissing him. Then I started to kiss his neck and work my way down leaving kiss marks from my lip stick. Once I got to his length I pulled his boxers down off of him and threw them on the floor. I then put his length in my mouth and started working then he grabbed my hair pulling it to where he can see my face and I can see his. " Damn, oh fuck" he moaned.

Then he pulled me up so we were face to face and I was straddling him. We started kissing for a good 2 minutes. " I want you to make me feel good" he said, but I've never taken charge. And I'm not vergin if your asking my last boyfriend was a dick. Anywhore I'm nervous. "I've never taken charge before" I said

" don't worry I'll help you" i nodded

"okay so just slowly slide yourself on me" and i did as i were told.

"Oh fuck your so tight" he moaned " a bit faster baby" So i picked up speed

"Shit......oh my god" I screamed. Then I stopped and layed on his chest. He then grabbed me and started thrusting me fast. Now all you can here is my screaming and his moaning. Im so close to my climax. "baby I'm so close" I yelled.

"Me to just hold it in a little longer" he said "sh-shit.... when I say 3 let it go" I nodded

"1.....2..... shit! 3!" That's when it got white but it felt so good and he started to twitching in me. Then he layed down next to me, us both being out of breath.

" That was amazing" He said

Thats when sleep over came me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys surray if you guys didn't like it, but if you did that's great And thanks for reading I will try to update twice a day.

ILYG!!

~AbbyCx