24

We all packed our things and got ready to go back home. Everyone was grinning at me like maniacs and it creeped me out. I ran to the nearest car and sat down ignoring the glances thrown my way.

The place was covered with trees and it looked beautiful. We all sat in the cars and went back home. I listened to songs the whole way back home. We first went to Ash's place. Me, Aiden and the two grumpy kids reached later than everyone else since we got lost on the way thank to google maps and no thanks to me and my navigation skills.

His place looked different. Well apart from the fact that it was all dark, there was no car in sight when almost all of us parked our car here on the morning we left. The four of us got off and headed to the door. Aiden opened the front door with the extra key he had and threw the door open. Bright light flashed across the living room and everyone screamed at the top of their lungs - "Happy Birthday"

"Huh? Whose?" I turned around to look at the three boys standing behind me to see if it was one of their birthdays.
"Yours you idiot"
"No my birthday is on June 5 and today is" I checked my phone and sighed "June 5th"

"Our baby's all grown up now" Xav fake cried into Jay's shoulder to which Jay just wiped his faked tears off.
There were huge speakers placed in the living room and the kitchen was filled with drinks.
"When did ya'll?" I drawled, speechless.
"Oh when you were fake lost" Zoe beamed at me.

The two girls pulled me into a hug before everyone else joined in on our group hug.
The music blared through the speakers and we danced.
"We know you hate crowds and that's exactly why it's just the 9 of us" Emma screamed at the top of her lungs so that I could hear her over the music. I smiled at her and mouthed 'thanks' before dancing.

"Guys guys guys!! I think ya'll should do a dance face off!!!" Ava, who was already drunk squealed. "The one who loses does whatever the winner says!!!"
"Yess!! But the birthday girl starts" Emma, the best dancer told, pulling me to the center.
"Can I do the face off with Jason?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.
Drunk Jason was the best Jason. He easily agreed to it before showing off his crazy steps that made him look lunatic. I could easily win this match is what I thought exactly before he started to dance properly.

He went all hip hop mode. He did pretty much everything from b-boying to the simplest step and I was done for. I still showed off my moves, whatever I could do and guess who the loser was? Me! I just hoped he wouldn't make me do something stupid.
Before he could tell me what to do he passed out on the floor.

The rest of the night consisted of us playing games, drinking, dancing, singing and everything we could think of.

The next day Aiden dropped me back to my home and I invited him in.

I went to my room to change and I wore shorts and tank top. I went to the kitchen to took out some snacks and went to the living room. Aiden was already watching TV so I joined him. I could feel him looking at me but I didn't turn around. My cheeks were already burning red and I didn't want to turn into a tomato. He still had this effect on me after all these months. He came closer to me and pecked my cheeks.

I faced him, leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back in an instant. Our lips moved in sync. He pushed me down on the couch and hovered over me. He leaned in again and started to kiss me. He moved down and started to kiss my jawline and then my neck. He went near my ear and bit it. Hard.
"Ouch! What are you doing?" I screamed at him. He started to laugh and he fell on the floor, hitting his head on the ground.
"I'm sorry" I glared at him and sat down properly.