Chapter 4: мєєтιиg тнє ¢υℓℓєи кι∂ѕ

Meeting The Cullen Kids

Previously

"I talked to the school a little bit ago and I registered you in so now you start school tomorrow." Aww man school really. I just finished school when I turned 16. If you're wondering why 16 it's because I was so smart they let me finish school and college at 16 years old. "Really Charlie. I hate school and I finished all my schooling at the age of 16." I complained to him.

"16? Why 16? And how?" He questioned me.

"That's cause I'm smarter than anyone else is." I replied. Shaking his head yes he said, "Okay but your still going to school. Mostly because of my daughter, Isabella, will be here in a month and I need someone to show her around and be her friend."

Oh my god Bella's going to be here. Crap I forgot about that. I was to caught up on thinking about Carlisle this whole day. "Um okay I'll go and when she gets here I'll be her first friend. Also I might get a boyfriend soon." Knowing that I'll get Carlisle to be my boyfriend. But what I didn't know was that he was already mine.

********Continue********

~Next Day~
****Kirsten's P.O.V****

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and got ready for school. Just as I was getting ready to go eat, Charlie asked if I could cook for a while until Bella got here and I said yes. I love to cook especially if someone can't eat I sill cook well for them at least. Wait I just forgot...How do I get to school? I'm not walking, no way. So I asked if Charlie can drive me to school for well until I get a car so he did. Pulling up in the parking lot Charlie said that if I become friends with anyone who has a car then to get a ride with them. He said that it's because he's on duty. Hehe duty, duty tootie. Stepping out of the car he said bye and left. Turning towards the front office I said, "Well let's get this hell I mean school over with." And walked inside.

~Time skip to lunch~

"Argh. I hate school. How can you guys stand it." Jessica just shrugged it off and Mike, Eric, Ben, Lauren, and Angelia all said it's because of their friends are here that they're able to handle it. The cafeteria door opened and the Cullen's came in like they did in the movies. All I could do was stare at them. On the outside I'm calm but on the inside I'm excited to see them. Okay I have to act natural and ask about them even though I know everything about them.

"Hey. Who are they? They all look like gods and goddesses."

Looking where I was looking at Jess got into her gossip mode. "Oh they're the Cullen's. Dr. Cullen and his wife kids. The two that just walked in are Emmett and Rosalie. Emmett is the one that looks like he's on steroids, and Rosalie looks like a super model."

"Hey don't say that about him. You don't know if he is on them or not. Maybe he been working out just to scare the living crap out of you." Sorry I had to do that. I just hate it when people say stuff like that about others without knowing how or who they are. "Okay anyways the next pair is Alice and Jasper. Alice is And looks like a freak, while Jasper looks like his in pain all the time. They are all together, like together. It's weird i mean really. And they all live together to. Oh and the last one that just now walked in is none other than Edward. He's gorgeous, of course, but he doesn't date so don't waste your time. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him. Like seriously don't waste your time." I covered my mouth to try and hide my laugh. "I wonder how many times he turned you down." I whispered underneath my breath. Wait did she just insulted them yet again. Oh no not gonna happen. Not on my watch.