Chapter 14: вєℓℓα тєℓℓѕ є∂ωαя∂ ιи тнє ωσσ∂ѕ

Bella Tells Edward In The Woods

Previously

I began with telling them I was from another dimension. I told them my real date of birth, what year it was, and I told them about my 21st birthday and what happened. I told them about The Twilight Saga Series and how I know everything. They asked me if I have proof and that's were the books and movies come in. I took them out of the bag and gave it to them. They read all the books first. Then we watched the movies. Emmett and Jasper were teasing Edward because of the sex scenes. Then Carlisle and Rosalie asked me if it's true about human girls conceiving a vampire baby. I said yes it's true because both Alice and Jasper finds one that lives in Brazil. I told them everything they needed too know. I wasn't going to lie anymore. I even told them how I wished to be here and that I have gifts. Like I have Jaspers empathy, Edwards mind reading, Alices subjective future seeing, I have a stealing gift, and I have Bella's shield. They asked which shield she is or was. I said that the shield I stole from her is a very strong mental shield. That's why Edward couldn't read Bella's mind, but now he can. I also told them that is not just a mental shield, it's a physical shield as well.

Now they know the truth, I thought they were going to shun me but they didn't. They said they still love me, even though it took me this long to tell them. That I didn't wait to tell them like 8 or 9 years from now. They then got ready for tomorrow. Because Bella already found out the secret and plans on confronting Edward about it in the woods. I got Carlisle alone so me and Edward can tell him what Bella thought of him, the kids, and me. And let me tell you, he did not take it well. I went upstairs to our room and fell asleep.

Continue

****Kirstens P.O.V.****

I let the family decide on if they are going to let Bella know the secret or not. Edward and I haven't told them that Bella wants to get with Carlisle and have the kids to herself. I wanted to knock her out so bad, but Edward wasn't having that.

I woke up to Jasper shaking me, telling me to get up for school. I said okay and too run the shower for me. He did as he was told. I got up and stretched out my arms and legs, making a 'popping' sound.

Then I headed to my clean clothes and picked an outfit. I found the perfect outfit for today and went in the bathroom to shower. I undressed, putting my dirty clothes in the dirty hamper. Getting in the shower, I began to wash my body with the strawberry cream body wash. After doing that 2 times, I grabbed my strawberry cream shampoo and conditioner in one and washed my hair 3 times. I noticed that I had to shave, so I did. Showing took an hour and a half. I got out and dried my body and hair. Then I went and put on my outfit. It was a red and black corset dress. With black round toe stilettos cut out rhinestones high heels.

 With black round toe stilettos cut out rhinestones high heels