Chapter 19: ρяσм тιмє αи∂ ѕєєιиg νι¢тσяια!

Prom Time And Seeing Victoria!

****Bellas P.O.V****

I was in my room getting ready for prom. My date is Edward. Though I rather go with Carlisle. But nope, that b*tch is. Alice made me wear a blue dress and heels, but because I have a cast on I get to wear my shoes. I was now done so I walked downstairs and saw Edward and dad talking. I stopped on a few steps down.

"How does this dress look? I don't know because of my cast." I asked them.

"You look beautiful." Edward compliments me.

Dad looks at Edward

Dad looks at Edward. "Okay, you go have fun and be back by 9:00pm." Dad said.

"Okay." I said as I walked with Edward outside. Just as I was going to pass the front door, dad stopped me.

"Hey, Bella. I... uh put a new pepper spray in your bag." He whispered.

"Dad!" I said embarrassed.

"And you look pretty." With that me and Edward left.

****Kirstens P.O.V earlier at 4:19pm****

"Mom, what do you want your hairstyle to be?" Rosalie asked me.

"Um... you choose, sweetie." I said to her. She said okay and did my hair. Though she told me to close my eyes. Then she did my makeup. I felt someone touch my feet, I think Alice put on my black heels. Then I felt something cold on my neck. It felt like my necklace that Carlisle gave me.

 It felt like my necklace that Carlisle gave me

"Okay, done. You can open your eyes now." They both said.

I opened them and gasped, "oh my, it looks wonderful. Thank you both." I hugged them.

"Now let's go to prom." We walked out of the room. Alice wear a purple one-shoulder dress, with her chocker, a silver bracelet and silver heels. She goes downstairs first.