Chapter 11: fαмιℓу иιgнт αи∂ вєℓℓα gσєѕ тσ тнє gяєєинσυѕє

Family Night And Bella Goes To The Greenhouse

****Kirstens P.O.V****

It was the same night that Edward exposed their secret when he went to save Bella from Tyler's van. Edward left at 8pm to watch Bella sleep. Then he came home an hour later so we can have a family night together. I love spending time with the family, they never did this when Esme was here. So I said let's have our own family night. Of course, they all said yes. Right now the kids are picking what game to play.

"No Edward. I want us too play Forza Horizon 4." Emmett said as he argued with Eddie.

"Nope. We're playing Minecraft, Emmett." He argued back.

Sometime between the two arguing, Jasper snuck in a game in the Xbox One. It looked like Black Ops 2. I smiled and laughed. Jasper looks at me and put his finger next to his lips silently saying 'shhh'. He then grabbed two controllers and gave me one while he had the other.

"You boys can stop arguing now. There's already a game in." I told the two arguing boys.

They turned to me, "What'd you mean there's a game in already?" They both shouted. I pointed to the tv and they saw what was in there. And let me tell you, they were mad that their game didn't get picked. I told them that when we're done with this game we will play theirs. They pouted but they both sat down and played anyways. We played many games that night.

 We played many games that night