Chapter 6: тαℓєит ѕнσω

Talent Show

Previously

****Jaspers P.O.V****

Later that night

Me and my family were waiting for Carlisle to get home from work. We wanted to tell him about his mate singing and about the talent show. We then hear a car pull up and then a door closing. Carlisle walked in and saw that we were waiting for him so I started to talk.

"Okay so we just wanted to let you know that we're having a talent show at the school next week and we are going to be in it but not only that so will Kirsten. She's going to be singing. Her voice is amazing. It's like nothing you've ever heard before." I said complementing his mate. Everyone agreed.

"Okay I'll be there for you guys. I just have to call in and tell them. Wait! Did you say that Kirsten is going to be in it and singing. Also you guys heard her sing." He looked shocked about it.

Nodding our head yes we waited to see what he does. After 2 minutes he started to smile.

"Wow. I can't wait to hear her voice."

Then we all went to hunt except for Carlisle. He went to see his mate who's probably wearing another nightwear.

********Continue********

~Next Day~
****Kirsten's P.O.V****

I woke up feeling a bit cold when I see that my window is open. 'Huh Carlisle must have been in here.' I thought. I picked up my phone and saw that I was late for school. I then hurried and got ready for school. Getting into my car,

I drove to school and pulled up into the parking lot

I drove to school and pulled up into the parking lot. Hurrying to get to class I almost fell over.

Well I guess I have music class. I bet that Edward and Rosalie are going to ask me why I'm so late. Walking into the class I know that it just started to.

"Ms. Kirsten glade that you made it. Now we can get started. Because the talent show is next week I want you all to practice your music skills because I know that this class is going to be in it." Said Ms. Tilly.

"Hey why were you so late. Did you not sleep well or something?" Asked Rosalie.

"No that's not it. I slept in and my alarm didn't go off. At least I know that I had a wonderful dream." I replied to not only Rosalie but Edward as well. Both of them smirked a little.

"Oh really. What did you dream about." Edward must know what I dreamt because he looks very smug.

"I'm not telling you anything. It's my dream not yours child." I gave him my playful glare.