Chapter 5: ѕιℓєит ѕ¢яєαм ву αииα вℓυє

Silent Scream By Anna Blue

Previously

"I wonder if I can get closer to Carlisle while I'm here. The kids already seem to like me. But then again what about Esme? Why isn't she here and why is she really at Germany. All of the Cullen kids say that she was there for her interior design job for 4-10 years. But I think she might stay there for ever. How can someone just leave someone who is so great, loving and caring as Carlisle. Oh well I'll worry about that some other time. Where ever you are I hope you have a good night and rest up Carlisle. I mean it don't over do things. I love you Carlisle." I said as I got up and went to bed.

I thought I was alone as I was going to sleep but little did I know a certain Hot Blonde Doctor was in the forest watching me with a smile on his face.

********Continue********

****Carlisle's P.O.V****

I just got back from watching my mate sleeping. I know it sounds like I'm a stalker but I'm not she's my mate for crying out loud. I know for a fact that once I walk into the living room, even though we're dead, everyone will question me. All I hope is that they don't think I'm a creepy stalker.

"Soo How was stalking your mate going. Bet you went in her room." Of course Emmett had to say that. Rose went and slapped him upside the head which made a loud sound. "Ow. Babe why you'd do that?" She rolled her eyes.

"Technically He was in the forest that's facing her window. And could you not think perverted thoughts about her. I don't want to see my soon to be mom in those nightwear." Edward must of saw that sexy nightwear she had on. (A/N: outfit up top or on the side).

"Then could you stop reading my thoughts. You know I have a way of making you stop reading them right?" I gave him my signature smirk. His face paled white more than it already can. 'Haha who has the last laugh now Edward.'

After answering all of their questions I went up to my study and went looking through medical files to see if I had any patients that are giving other doctors a hard time.

~Time Skip (next morning)~

****Kirsten's P.O.V****

Stretching out of bed I turned off my alarm and got my clothes I'm going to wear today and took a shower.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.