Chapter 7: тнє ∂αтє ωιтн ¢αяℓιѕℓє

The Date With Carlisle

Previously

"So I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me tonight?" Wait he wants to have dinner? Why? Does he have something to tell me or just something else interlay.

"Uh Yeah sure. I'd love to."

"I'll pick you up at 8:00ρм."

"Okay then. It's a date. I'll see you later." I smirked walking.

I heard him say, "See you later!... Wait! A date!?" Ha I can feel his emotions and he feels shocked, confused, and happy. Well let's see how this will turn out. Maybe I'll get a boyfriend tonight.

********Continue********

****Kirstens' P.O.V****

I'm at the house looking through my closet to see what I'm going to wear for my date tonight. Then I heard the doorbell and Charlie opened it because I'm in my room.

"Kirsten, Alice and Rosalie are here to help you. They seem to have four bags of something." Charlie said.

"Okay send them up to the attic please." Still looking through my clothes. I heard two sets of footsteps then follows by a knock on my door. Opening the door I told them if they wanted to they can sit on my bed.

"Hey guys. I'm so glad that your here. I need help I don't know what to wear. There's not really anything in my closet. And what's with the four travel bags?" Looking confused at them.

Both of them looked at each other with smiles and says, "These bags have makeup in them. And as for what for you to wear let Rosalie pick the outfit." Alice replies.

Rosalie sets the two bags on the floor and started to look through my clothes. She kept saying 'no not this one' 'that ones too long' or 'this ones too big'. Then I hear her say oh this ones the one it's not too big or long. You definitely need this. It's small and short also it fits your figure perfectly.

 It's small and short also it fits your figure perfectly

Rosalie handed it to me. "This will look great on you and you know who won't be able to keep his hands off you." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed it then went to take a shower. Making sure that the water was at the right temperature I got undressed. I put my dirty clothes in the dirty basket and stepped in. I got my strawberry cream 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I had to triple wash my hair so that it definitely smelt like the shampoo and conditioner. Then I grabbed a new strawberry cream soap and washed my body 4 times. While washing my body I grabbed my razor blade and shaved my armpits, arms, legs, and down in between my legs. When I was done I turned the water off and wrapped a blue towel around my body.