Chapter 18: ѕαуιиg gσσ∂вує!

Saying Goodbye!

****Bellas P.O.V****

"I said leave me alone." I told Edward.

"Bell, please don't do this. Just think about it, please."

"Get out! It's over." That really broke my heart saying that, not really. I slammed the door in his face.

"Bella? What happened?" Dad asked me.

"I have to get out of this place. Out of Forks. I'm leaving. Now." I told him.

"Wait, What?" He asked, as I ran up the stairs and slammed the door. Edward's already there packing my bags.

"I can't hurt him." I whispered to him.

Edward gave me a look, then there was a knock on the door. "You're going to have to. I'll meet you in the truck." Edward told me.

I exited my room and into the hallway.

"Bells. Did he hurt you?" Charlie asked me.

"No, dad."

"Then what? Did he break up with you?" He asked.

"I broke up with him."

"I thought you liked him?" He asked.

"That's why I have to leave. I don't want this. I want to go home." I said and I walked down the stairs with him following me.

"Your mothers not even in Phoenix." Charlie called after me.

"She'll come home. I'll call her from the road."

"You can't drive now. I'll take you to the airport tomorrow morning."

"I have to drive. I need time to think."

"Bella Wait." Charlie called after. "Please stay, we can do more things together."

"Like what? Watch baseball on the flat screen? Go to the diner more often? No, that's your thing. It just didn't work out, okay? I really hate Forks!" That did the trick. With that I left to my truck and pulled out.

Edward caught up and landed on the roof of my truck, leaning into my window.

"Why don't you let me drive?" He asked. I opened my door and scooted over, he took over the wheel.

"Your father will forgive you." He told me.

"No he won't. I said the same thing that my mom said when she left" I told him. Then there was a thump sound on the back of the truck scarring me.

"It's just Emmett. Alice is in the car behind us. James is following." He told me.

We walked inside and as it turns out Laurent was in there. Edward started heading towards him like he's a threat.

"Stop, he's here to warn us." Carlisle told us.

"This isn't my fight and I've grown tired of his games. But he's got unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in my three hundred years. And the woman, Victoria, don't underestimate her. I'm heading up to the Denali Clan. Hopefully they will be able to teach me the ways of eating animals." He said then left.