Chapter 10: є∂ωαя∂ ¢σмєѕ вα¢к

Edward Comes Back

Previously

It's so beautiful and the blue will match my eyes and bring the color out more as well. Kept staring at the ring when I noticed that I still needed to answer him.

"If you don't want..." I interrupted him before he could even say the rest.

"Yes Carlisle I'll marry you. A million times yes." Carlisle smiled and put the ring on my ring finger. He kissed my knuckles then kissed me on my lips.

"Thank you darling. You don't know how much this means to me." And with that I fell asleep next to Carlisle cuddling him.

********Continue********

****Kirstens' P.O.V****

I woke up to Carlisle picking me up and ran back to his house. Yup I said his house. I'm staying night there. It took 2 or 3 minutes to get to the house. The door was opened and I'm guessing that one of the kids opened it for us. He brought me up to his bedroom and lays with me. I looked at the alarm clock and it said 3αм in the morning.

"Go back to sleep love. You'll need it for today." Carlisle said and I fell back asleep.

~Time skip to Biology~

I was in class sitting next to Jasper talking about Peter and Charlotte, his Captain and Lieutenant, from the vampire wars. When Bella came in and saw that Edward was not here again. She looks so upset she looked like she was going to cry. But she brushed it off and focused on the teacher well Mr. Molina. So 4 hours later Jasper takes me home.

****Bellas P.O.V****

When the school day was finally done, and the blush was fading out of my cheeks from the volleyball incident, I changed quickly back into my jeans and navy blue sweater. I hurried from the girls' locker room, pleased to find that I had successfully evaded my retriever friend for the moment. I walked swiftly out to the parking lot. It was crowded now with fleeing students. I got in my truck and dug through my bag to make sure I had what I needed.

Last night I'd discovered that Charlie couldn't cook much besides fried eggs and bacon. But Kirsten cooks sometimes when she's here. So I requested that I be assigned kitchen detail duration for my stay when Kirstens not here. I also found out that he had no food in the house besides the ones that Kirsten bought. So I had my shopping list and the cash from the jar in the cupboard label FOOD MONEY, and I was on my way to the store.

I gunned my deafening engine to life, ignoring the heads that turned in my direction, and backed carefully in the line of cars that were are waiting to exit the parking lot. As I waited, trying to pretend that the earsplitting rumble was coming from someone else's car, I saw the two Cullen's and the Hale twins getting into their car. It was the shiny new Volvo. Of course. I hadn't noticed their clothes before-I'd been too mesmerized by their faces. Now that I looked, it was obvious that they were all dressed exceptionally well; simply, but in clothes that subtly hinted at designer origins. With their remarkable good looks, the style with which they carried themselves, they could have worn dishrags and pulled it off. It seemed excessive for them to have both looks and money. But as far as I could tell, life worked that way most of the time. It didn't look as if it bought them and acceptance here.

No, I don't fully believe that. The isolation must be their desire; I couldn't imagine any door that wouldn't be opened by that degree of beauty.