Chapter 12: вєℓℓα gσєѕ тσ ℓα ρυѕн вєα¢н

Bella Goes To La Push Beach

****Kirstens P.O.V****

Today we are going to La Push Beach. It's where Jacob tells Bella about the quileute legends. Also when Bella tries to flirt with Jake. It's going to be so funny to see her flirt in person.

I was sitting with Angelia today at the table. Mike, Eric, and Tyler were talking about La Push. When we saw Bella come up to us.

"La Push, baby. You in?" Eric suddenly asks her. The group smiled at her.

"Should I know what that means?" She asked, making a face.

I giggled. "La Push Beach down at the Quileute Res, we're all going after school. Big swell coming in," Mike said, Bella bit into her cucumber. "And I don't just surf the internet," Eric added, as he stood up on the table and pretended to surf. I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Eric, you stood up once, on a foam board," Jess said. "You didn't even last a second."

"There's whale watching too. Come with us." Angie said. I gave Bella a fake smile.

"La Push, baby." Eric said. "Okay," Bella chuckled, "I'll go if you stop saying that."

"Yeah, Eric. It's creepy," I said.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go make a salad." Bella said to Angelia. Angie nodded and Bella went to go make a salad, probably creating edible art. She has this thing where she makes everything on her plate look perfect. It's really funny, actually.

"Why is Bella talking to Cullen?" Mike asked.

I noticed everyone's attention turned to Bella and Edwards, even a few other people sitting in the cafeteria with their friends. I know what they're saying, Edward telling Bella to stay away from him not that he didn't want to be friends. And Bella has theories of what he is. Edward wants to know what some of them are and Bella says radioactive spiders like superhero's. Edward saying he's not the good guy. It all ends in Bella asking if he wanted to go to the beach, La Push beach, but he says it's a little crowded and leaves.

~Time skip to La Push~

"I keep thinking Eric's going to ask me to prom, then he just... doesn't," Angie sighed, frowning. Bella, Angelia, and I were sitting on the steps of Tyler's van.

"You should ask him," I said to Angelia. I know for a fact that they will make a great couple. They already are cute together.

Bella looked over at Angelia and she smiled, nodding. "Yeah, take control. You're a strong, independent woman."

"I am?" Angelia smiled a little.

"Yes." Bella answered.

"Kirsten, Bella!" I heard our names being called.

When I looked up from biting into my red vine, I saw Jacob running towards us. "Hey, Jakey poo." I teased him. His two friends were behind him, snickering.

"Jake," Bella said as she ran up to him, giving him a hug. "Guys, this is Jacob." She said to everyone.

"Hi," Jessica said, trying to zip up her wetsuit. "Can you zip me up?" She asked walking over to Angelia. "Of course." She nodded then helping her with it.