Prologue

The golden haired woman made her through the cold, dark forest, avoiding roots that popped out of nowhere. She grit her teeth, her feet aching.

How long had she been walking? Will death welcome her as she meets her destination?

She blinked, shaking her head, the madness already getting to her.

A soft cry caught her attention as she glanced down at the little girl she was carrying.

She smiled, stopping for a moment to lull her back to sleep.

She heard twigs snapping and, after making sure to hold her tightly, ran ahead, hoping she was going the right way.

And not to her and the child's death.

"WhY aRe YoU rUnnInG?" A distorted voice whispered close to her ear.

A scream escaped her lips, nearly dropping the bundle, and grabbed her weapon, a hook, to swipe at whatever seemed near.

She caught nothing, and woke the baby up.

She tried to calm down, looking around and taking deep breaths to clear her head. Nothing was near. No dark figure or sounds of breath besides her own and the girl's.

Gulping, she shushed the girl, resuming walking and, out of paranoia, glancing behind and sideways.

After all, who knew what lied in Slenderman's Forest?

(Timeskip + pov change)

Slender sipped his tea, enjoying the rare silence. He had put Sally to sleep and ordered Hoodie to knock out Jeff, then locked everyone else in their rooms.

Perhaps it was too quiet if he was to be alarmed by insistent knocking. Yep.

Growling and dabbing at his hot, wet lap, he got up and "calmly" walked to the door, yanking it open to yell at whoever was there.

But, there was no one. Be it random human or other Pasta.

Except for a crying baby, who he just yelled nonsense at.

Feeling guilt, he lowered to the bundle, picking it up with long fingers and wide, purplish red eyes met his nonexistent ones. Shiny because of tears.

He brought the child in, setting it on his lap and saw a note.

To the Slenderman,
Her name is Hadley, named by her mother, and is your niece. The child of Offenderman.
I must ask that you take care of her, Until she meets her father.
Goodbye.

Slender, if he had one, rose where his eyebrow would be and looked back at the girl.

Hadley. With a silver fuzz of hair and dark magenta eyes, with alabaster skin.

He 'smiled.'

Then frowned, realizing that he had banished Offender for at least 17 years.