Chapter 6

Hadley kept a straight face, back straight as she sat next to her father, in Slender's office. Everything was quiet, or was supposed to be, except for the fact that her enhanced hearing could hear the breathing right outside the door.

Where there were eavsedroppers.

Likely to be Jeff, Ben, and Sally, who probably be wondering why they were there.

"S so, I'm a d dad?" Her father said, more of a question.

"Yes, the stories everyone tells me about you makes sense with how you're described." Hadley said. "Especially with the raping part, that's not cool." That is literally the first time she said that word.

"Hey! I don't-" He tried to say, but was interrupted.

"Yes, you do, brother." Slender said, rubbing his forehead. "And now, do you know her mother?"

"I didn't even know I had a daughter, how the hell am I supposed to know her ma?" Her father asked.

"Got a point there, and now, Uncle." She said, a small smile forming. "I'm seventeen, the age said to be when I'm able to become a proxy?"

Slender sighed. "Yes yes, Hadley, but first we must find out who your mother is."

"What! Stop making rules!" Hadley yelled, standing. "You said when I was able to dissect animals with Ej's scalpel, next you said when I was able to learn all the main languages of the world, and then it was about convincing Ben to clean his room, and doing stupid homework, and now, being 17, it's to learn about my mother who could be anywhere in the  fricking world or even dead!"

She took a deep breath, sitting and glaring with an intensity she didn't know she had, at the creature who raised her.

Slender said nothing, making Hadley believe she won until he said four words she hated. "Go to your room."

Her eye twitched and she got up, deciding to be a little immature by knocking her chair down and slamming the door open and not bothering to close it, revealing the shocked Pastas.

She slammed her door closed, locked it and screamed into her pillow, threw her hippopotamus toy, apologized to it after, and fell asleep snuggling it.

Meanwhile...

"Wow." Offender commented, smirking.

"Don't." Slender groaned, she hadn't thrown a tantrum like that since she was 13 and was going through the terrifying puberty (which he ran away quick like a manly Bringer of Nightmares). "You're positive you hadn't encountered a woman who had fuchsia eyes like Hadley's?"

"Eh, I dunno. I'll hafta pick at memories to try remember." Offender said. Wouldn't the strange eyes be something unforgettable?

But, then again, a porn star with an excellent mouth is also unforgettable...

Slender sighed.

_________________

Dirty ol Offendy, eh?

Here's a question, who's your favorite Pasta? Mine's EJ. I also like Jane.

Vote and Comment!