Twenty Six (NSFW)

*SMUT AHEAD*

Tugging your underwear down, away from your legs and sitting them on the edge of the bed, Kylo slid his hands along your sides as you shivered. "Kylo?"

"Hmm?" He hummed, lifting himself to look down at you. "What is it?"

"I don't want you to hold back." You breathed as Kylo blinked. "

"What?" His eyebrows narrowed as you nodded.

"Do... what you did to me in your dreams." You said, taking in a deep breath as Kylo lifted his hand up and caressed the side of your face. "Touch me, kiss me, whatever you want."

Sucking in a breath, Kylo eyed you. "I don't... I don't think you want what I want..."

"Why?" You frowned, caressing his biceps. "Are you afraid?"

"Somewhat..." He sighed. "This is your first time, Princess. I don't want to hurt you or ruin it because I get too deep into pleasing myself."

"I don't care." You shook your head. "I don't... I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. Please..." You begged, reaching up to hold his cheek. "Please."

Switching his focus between your eyes, looking back and forth, he nodded, leaning in and kissing your chin. "Okay, but please tell me if it's too much. Please."

"Okay." You nodded, veins filling with eagerness as your heart picked up its pace.

Looking down at you, Kylo rubbed his thumbs against your hip bones before he massaged at your thighs. Lifting his eyes to meet your own, his fingers slid up your slit as you shivered. Rubbing gentle circles against your clit, Kylo watched as you squirmed, chest heaving as muffled moans were heard. Leaning in and kissing your shoulder, Kylo slid a pair of his fingers into you as your mouth fell open, his name slipping your tongue.

Continuously kissing your shoulder, Kylo's fingers began to pump, sliding in and out as your breathing grew loud. "Kylo..." You mewled, squirming as he lifted your leg over his waist.

Humming against your skin, Kylo pulled his fingers out as you let out an unexpected whine from feeling empty. "Shh..." He hushed, positioning and aligning himself at your entrance before entering you.

Feeling your breath get caught in your throat, your eyebrows scrunched up as Kylo adjusted himself. Tugging at his hair, Kylo took that as a go, pulling back and thrusting into you at a slow pace as either of your breathing filled the night air. Your chest ached as your body grew hot, Kylo's own breaking out into a sweat as he picked up his pace and watched your face scramble with emotions.

Caressing your cheek with his knuckles, Kylo leaned in to kiss you, making you put equal focus on the kiss and the movement of his hips. Letting a hand fall on to his back, clutching on and raking your nails along his smooth skin, your free hand grabbed fistfuls of his hair as you panted into the kiss. Trying to catch your breath as Kylo's lips hovered over your own, his hand slid between the two of you and rubbed at your bud, making you dig deeper into his back.

Then, all at once, your mind was suddenly infested with images—memories that seemed to have been long forgotten. The deeper Kylo went and the harsher your breathing had become, flurries of moments in your life you couldn't recall all came flooding back in.

" Jedi Knight Ben Solo."
"Princess Y/N of Calidum."

"You shouldn't be here!"
"Neither should you, but I came anyway."

"I think love you..."
"Well, I know I love you."

"I'm afraid..."
"So am I."