Seven

Peaceful sleep was rare for Ben, yet he found it this night. He had caressed your hair, running his fingers through it until he fell asleep. Something about having you resting against his chest and him feeling your locks against his skin brought him peace. Resting against your soft mattress as he was deep asleep in a dream, he found himself on the beach.

Except... he wasn't just admiring the view of the ocean or training. No, instead he found himself rolling around it... with you in his arms, lips never separating as you shared a passionate kiss. Or, in better words, you were making out.

Untying the back of your gown as he loosened it up, you reached for his tunic and pulled it over his head, undressing one another and enjoying the feeling of each others skin against one another. Gliding his hands along your arms and over your shoulders, his hands made its way towards your chest only to find himself waking up.

Hearing thunder as heavy rainfall roared outside, Ben opened his eyes and groaned. Using his left hand to rub his face as his right had still been in your hair, Ben looked down at you and smiled, only for his eyes to widen as he noticed a bulge.

His bulge.

Cursing under his breath and praying to the stars it would magically disappear, he suddenly heard you moan softly as you shifted in your sleep, wrapping your leg around one of his.

"No..." he whispered, trying to shift enough so you wouldn't feel his hardened length. "Don't get so cozy right now..." Unable to move, Ben gently pushed against your shoulders, trying to carefully remove you without waking you, his hand instantly slipped. From your shoulder, down to your breast, Ben bit his tongue before pulling his hand away.

Shifting in your sleep and making a small noise, Ben squeezed his eyes shut and cursed all known words in his mind. He hated being a Jedi for moments like these. Feeling like a teenage boy... being celibate. Freaking out over touching a woman's breast accidentally.

He just needed a moment to himself and things would be back to... normal.

Morning had come as the sun shone through your curtains. Breathing in as you opened your eyes, you spotted Ben dead asleep, lips pursed as his breathing played in your ears. Gazing at him, you sat up and left soft kisses against his cheeks before tracing his nose with the tip of your finger. Smiling at the sight of how peaceful he was, you were suddenly startled by the sound of a knock.

Instantly covering your mouth as a gasp escaped, you then heard your personal droid speak up. "My lady, the king and queen have an urgent matter to attend to. Your mother's handmaidens will be around to care after your brother and I will be here should you need my assistance."

Getting up carefully from the bed and making your way to the door of your room, it slid open as you stepped out so Low couldn't see Ben in your bed. "Thank you for telling me."

"Of course, my lady," Low said before turning and walking off. "Breakfast is being served in the dining hall when you are ready."

Smiling to yourself as you turned back to enter your room, you spotted Ben shifting around before opening his eyes. "Hello..." his morning voice echoed as you aimed for him.

"Hi," you grinned, sitting beside him. "We have the palace to ourselves. Well... my parents won't be here," you said as Ben nodded. "We don't have to be so restricted."

"Hmm..." he hummed, reaching over and caressing your cheek. "What would you like to do today, dear princess?"

Breathing in as you eyed him, you shrugged, "I'm not sure..."

Smiling, Ben sat up and dropped his hand into yours, "we could enjoy the beach."

Nodding, you looked out the window and sighed, "I like that idea." Hearing his stomach rumble, you then looked back at him, "but first, we must eat."