Thirty (NSFW)

Taking in a deep breath, Hux straightened his back before stomping over to the shuttle both you and Kylo were descending from. "Where have you been?! Your wedding ceremony is very soon and you must get to fitting!"

Waving it off, Kylo folded his arm for you to hold onto as you stifled a laugh by the way Hux's eyes widened in disbelief. Kylo so simply dismissed the general and continued off on his walk, leaving the hunger disgruntled and irritated. "Shouldn't we get to our fittings?"

"Eventually, yes, but we have just returned." Kylo stated. "I have a few things I'd like for us to do." At that, Kylo lead the way, away from the palace's hangar.

Recognizing the path, you knew where Kylo had been taking you to. You hadn't been there in quite some time, not since the incident of the painting, but you had grown to miss Kylo's study. "The study?"

"Yes." He nodded, waving his hand for the door to open as you instantly gasped at the mess around you. "I was frustrated with myself. After I had wrongly destroyed that painting and saw you cry, I came here and released my anger in a way I shouldn't have. I was upset at how irrational I was. I regret destroying that painting and the many others. I am... my own worst enemy."

Sucking in a small breath and giving his arm a small squeeze, you walked over, into the chaos and pulled out the paintings that were still visible. Eyeing them and wiping away the debris, your heart sank. "Kylo... these are all me."

"So it seems..."

"Did you paint these before or after I was brought here?" You curiously asked, but Kylo's eyebrows furrowed.

"Before... A few were after—"

"Before?" You nearly gasped before standing up. "Do you realize that you subconsciously did this? That somewhere within your mind, you do remember me?"

Blinking a few times, Kylo looked down at the paintings before slowly nodding. "That is a possibility..."

"Kylo... There's something within you that begs to be brought out. A piece that hasn't forgotten me." You smiled, suddenly full of hope. "There's a chance..."

"What if there's no way to help me?" He asked, but you shook your head and walked up to him, cupping his cheek.

"Believe me, there will be a way. You're already hinting at it." You said, pointing at the paintings. "We will find a way."

Walking hand in hand with Kylo, bundled up and wearing an attire more suited for the base's weather, Kylo led you to a bench just before a frozen pond. Sitting down, Kylo gently tugged you to sit beside him before wrapping his arm around your waist. "Isn't this beautiful?" He teased

"Much more stunning than Lake Country." You joked along, resting your head on his shoulder.

Using his free hand to rub your knee, Kylo then reached up and held your chin, leaving a kiss on your cheek that lingered. Smiling at the gesture, you turned your head to kiss him. Lifting your hand to hold the side of his face, your fingers tangled around his hair as he tightened his grip around your waist.

Leaning back and smiling up at him, you used the back of your index finger to caress his cheek. "I always loved the feeling of skin to skin..." You admitted as Kylo sniggered. "I do!"

"I believe you." He nodded as you continued to brush your finger along his face.

"Do you?" You softly asked, tracing his jaw before brushing your thumb along his plush lips.

"Mhm." Kissing your finger, Kylo grabbed your wrist and lowered your hand before leaning in and kissing you once more. "Although... I do enjoy kissing." He admitted as you chuckled, feeling him leave multiple kisses against your lips.