Thirty One

Starkiller II hadn't had a single day without snowfall since the moment you had moved into the palace; whether it was heavy or light, it was always snowing... but today, it wasn't. Looking outside and seeing the sun in the sky, seldom clouds blocking its way, you sucked in a small breath before looking down at your chest. The ring that hung there, gifted by Pooja. Smiling and reaching for it, you read the engraving.

Ben Solo.

It was almost as if you were married to two men—Ben Solo on Naboo and Kylo Ren on Starkiller II. Either way you saw it, you were happy. Although you saw Ben Solo as his past self and Kylo Ren as his present self, to you, he was the same man.

Hearing a knock on your door, followed by Low making its way in, you turned and smiled at the droid. "Princess, are you ready?" Low asked as you nodded, the tailor walking in with her aides, gesturing for you to get on the platform.

Removing the silk robe you had been wearing, the women surrounding you began helping you into your strapless gown. It almost reminded you of snowflakes with its design, the white under layer, covered in intricate silver designs as it hugged your torso before fanning out at your waist. Placing the sheer cape over your shoulders with its shimmering design that matched your gown, you eyed yourself in the mirror.

"Princess... will you be keeping that necklace on?" The tailor asked as you sucked in a breath.

"Yes." You nodded. Although it was gold, you refused to remove it. "It holds dear to my heart."

"May I suggest you wear it like a bracelet?" She asked as you sucked in a breath, eyeing it. "Let me show you..." She gestured as you removed the necklace. Taking it in her hands, she wrapped it around your wrist just enough for the ring to hang like a pendant. "Perfect."

"Thank you." You smiled before they helped you off of the platform, placing the matching heels on your feet before they gave you the finishing touches—a crown like veil.

"You look magnificent!" The tailor shrieked in excitement as you blushed. "Are you ready?"

Nodding eagerly, the women around you clapped as you chuckled. "More than ever."

"Absolutely wonderful! Then, it's time!" At that, the women guided you outside of the room before a pair of Knights took over and lead you to the throne room. As you were walking along, heart pounding within your ears, you couldn't seem to focus as the duo came to a stop, causing you to nearly trip.

"Y/N." Lifting your head and seeing Phasma, you smiled. "I've been requested to walk you down the supposed aisle." She said with a small sigh as your grin grew in size.

"Requested?" You arched an eyebrow.

"I think you know who." She leaned forward, hidden behind her helmet.

"Ahhh... Of course." You nodded.

Folding her arm and reaching out for you, Phasma took a step forward. "Shall we?"

Taking her arm, the Knights opened the throne room's doors for you as the two of you walked in. The sound of gentle music began to play as you took in a deep breath, the throne now set up with rows of chairs that were filled with all sorts of upper ranked officers. As your eyes trailed along, they then landed on the three people who stuck out from them all—your family.

Smiling as your family turned their heads to look at you, you gave them a bright grin as they reciprocated the gesture. Shifting your focus from the trio, over to the steps of the throne, your heart fluttered at the sight of Kylo. His attire was much like it always was with slight alterations: hints of silver that balanced your own.