Eight (NSFW)

Ben's skin glowed under the sun as he lied back in the water. His eyes were shut as he took in quiet, deep breaths. The sweet sounds of nature brought relief to him after the frustration he felt. Sighing, he enjoyed the silence before opening his eyes and seeing the way you had shut your eyes and done the same. 

Reaching over to you, Ben pulled you into his arms and rested his chin on your head, "I've never felt such joy being alone... Normally, I hate silence... but, with you? It feels so surreal." Kissing the top of your head, Ben then pressed his lips against your shoulder. "My starshine... My starlight..."

Smiling, you leaned your head against his, "I'm glad it brings you peace. I could tell you were a bit worked up."

"Yes..." he sighed. "My uncle says a threat is only getting stronger... The First Order... He believes I may have to cut my mission short here..."

Gulping, you nodded, "we... we can make things work if you leave."

"I truly hope so... but, for now, I want to enjoy what we have now," lifting his head and kissing your neck, you turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"We were interrupted earlier..." biting your inner lip, you grinned, "I'd like to continue it..."

Taking in a deep breath as a blush grew on his face, Ben felt his heart flutter as you tugged him down to kiss him. He didn't hesitate to reciprocate the gesture, holding you against his chest as his lips moved desperately against yours. His tongue danced around yours, lips effortlessly connecting and missing as the two of you felt that heat pool up within you so suddenly.

Lifting you up as you wrapped your legs around him, one of Ben's hands held tightly onto the back of your thigh as the other dug deep into your hair. Tugging and pulling at the wet locks, forcing your lips to part more as he took your breath away, Ben got caught up in the moment. He felt your own fingers wrap around his strands, nearly yanking at it as he moved his lips down your neck and nibbled at the skin.

"Ben..." you giggled, his hair tickling your skin.

Lifting his head as your eyes landed on his red lips, Ben smiled at you. Eyeing you and your matching lips from the ravenous kiss, he felt you hop off of him before pulling him towards the waterfall. You held his hand as the two of you stood under it, the water pressure feeling like a massage against your bodies.

Enjoying as much as you could, the two of you then decided to return back to the palace. Unlike before, the two of you took your time drying up as much as you could before redressing. Ben couldn't keep his lips off of you and you couldn't stop smiling, feeling so helplessly in love. Feeling like a child discovering something new.

Making your way back to your home, holding onto Ben's arm, the two of you entered the place and aimed for your private quarters. You walked up the steps and down the hall, approaching your blast door and entering. As you did, you peeked out and made sure the halls were clear. Ben watched you with furrowed eyebrows before his eyes widened as you pulled him in by his tunic.

Hearing the door close as you removed his top, Ben watched you with slight confusion and a racing heart. "Oh, relax, I'd like for you to join me in the refresher," you chuckled.

"Oh, yes, of course," he eagerly nodded.

Grinning up at him, the two of you left a trail of clothes along the way to the refresher, tugging him by the hand with you. Turning on the water as you felt warm temperature coat your skin, you looked up at him, biting your bottom lip. "You can get a good look at me..."

Taking in a deep breath as his heart raced, Ben eyed your bare body. His cheeks turned red as his skin grew hot. "You— You are so beautiful..."

Blushing, you held onto his hands as you gazed up at him, "I've never let anyone see me this way..."