Chapter 1

Lance's POV
Allura had sent us on an infiltration mission. We had to go in, steel information and plans, then get out undetected. No problem right...

Wrong, so very very wrong.
We didn't even get two minutes into the mission before we were spotted but then again, when are we not spotted?

The team had all opened fire, all except me. For some reason I didn't get noticed but I bet they have hundred of drones and guards coming after me, snaking their way through the corridors until they corner me.

I turn on my com system to see if the team are talking about our next move or if they need my help, but I doubt that.

"-taking heavy fire, I can't hold out on my own!" Pidge's voice was breathy making me believe that she had been hit.
I was going to respond when Hunk spoke first.

"I'm on my way Pidge! Ju-" "No Hunk, head back to your Lion! EVERYONE RETREAT!" Shiro had cut Hunk off mid sentence. I started to head back to Blue just as Shiro had ordered, I don't want to get a lecture about being late.

Lotor's POV
I was heading to the main control room on my ship because the Paladins of Voltron had stupidly decided to attack me.

This problem would never had occurred if they just stayed away, I would have left them alone if they left me alone; but no.

On my way to the control room I heard a faint sound coming from around the corner. Curious as to what it is I peek my head slightly around the corner and see something, someone absolutely breath taking.

A boy with gently curling hair and the most beautiful caramel tan, and the upmost well looked after skin I had ever seen. I stepped around the corner and he turned to face me. His eyes shone like the ocean mixing with every hue of innocence and happiness. To tell you the truth my soul melted with love in that single moment.

My heart started beat so fast that it felt as though it would come out of my chest. I could feel my face heating up and I had no idea why I was feeling this strongly for someone, let alone a Paladin.

The only thing that I was now sure of is that I want to be the light of his life and the reason he smiles every day.

Lance's POV
When I turned around to head back to Blue I was met with the presence of none other than Prince Lotor, son of the evil Zarkon.

He looked nothing like the person that Princess Allura had described to us weeks ago, this person was beyond hot. There was no way it was possible to have such flawless hair and skin, especially from a murderous Galra!

I don't know why but I can't seem to keep my eyes of him, he doesn't look vicious or dangerous in any way. He looks like a soft purple pixie, not an evil Prince.

My breath has stopped in its tracks at his overpoweringly gorgeous appearance, and for some unknown reason I would loved to be cuddled in his strong arms right now.

I shake my head and point my gun at him, I can't be with him he's the enemy! He...he's a...a monster, not a potential boyfriend.
'Get your head in the game Lance!'

He looked shocked at my pointing a gun at him. "Why the hostility, kitten~" His soft words made my face flush in embarrassment and love. His flirting and use of pet names made me want to squeal in pure happiness but I knew I had to show nothing despite knowing that he saw my reaction to his words.

Instead of firing my gun and risk damaging his hot body, I opt for jumping at him in hand to hand combat.

— Little Time Skip —

The little fight did not last long because he is way stronger than me and so much more talented, but I still tried to do my duties as a defender of the universe.

I don't know why, he could have killed me right then and there but instead he let me go. He let me go without a single wound on my body.

I was perplexed by what his reasons for doing that might be, however I wasn't game enough to go back and find out.

By the time I had reached the castle with Blue I was 1 hour late. 1 hour and a million chances have opened up for the whole team to scold me. Yaaaaay....

I am in sooo much trouble because I have done something that no one should ever do.

I fell in love with the enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey 👋
Sorry if this chapter was a little unclear or jumbled.

The updates will probably be irregular because I am writing other stories as well and also juggling schoolwork.
On that note, I would absolutely love if you could check out the other stories I have written.

Have a great day or night 😊