Chapter 6

Lotor's POV
I was giddy with excitement, Lance had finally decided to leave those horrible Paladins and stay with me. I was running around the ship like a mad man trying to get everything organised for when he arrived.

My generals were looking at me as if I had lost my head, but I don't because Lance is the only thing that matters to me. (not true, I care about all of them but he is the most important).

I was currently in my room making my bed and cleaning up the bathroom. I don't usually use my bedroom so it is a bit of a mess, but I want it to be perfect for when my Kitten comes. Picking up a pillow went to put it back on the bed but tripped over a clothes hanger that was lying on the ground.

My body hit the ground and I hear a loud laugh come from Zethrid and small snickers from the others. Letting out a defeated pout I get off the ground and stare at them whilst hugging the pillow close to my chest.

"It's not funny." I grump to them and Acxa place her hand sympatheticly on my shoulder. "It has to be perfect..." I say looking at the ground.

They cooed at me and I felt an embarrassed blush come to my cheeks. To everyone else I am a twisted mastermind but to my generals I am an insecure Prince that wants to prove himself and have someone to love.

Acxa looked me and took the pillow from my hands, throwing it perfect on the bed. "Why don't you let us clean up the ship whilst you clean yourself up. You don't want to be all dirty when Lance arrives do you?"

She had a point, I was a complete mess from all the nerves and cleansing. So taking her up on the offer I walked into the bathroom and to a door that connected to a very large indoor spa.

— Time Skip brought to you by a clean mind —

I let the water drip off my soothed body and carefully stepped out of the hot pool. Walking across the warm stone tiled floor I grab my towel that is hanging on the rack. I wrap the towel around my body and then exit into the main bathroom where I see a formal piece of clothing layed our for me.

"I am defiantly going to have to show Kitten the spa room, I think he would love it." I say to myself as I start applying moisturiser to my purple skin. The moisturiser had a soft scent of coconut.

Once I was dressed I walked out of the bathroom to find that my bedroom was the cleanest it had been since the ship was built. I am really going to have to thank my beautiful generals for all they do for me.

Ezor then opens the door and looks at me with a wide smile. "Perfect timing, Lance's pod is within reach. We are bringing him in as we speak."

I turn to go with her and we are hastily making our way down to the docking bay when she turns to me. "Might I add that you look impeccable, my prince~" She says with a shit eating grin. I know that she was the one that chose my outfit.

———

Lance steps out of the pod and immediately runs into my arms. To tell you the truth I am a little take aback by it, sure I know that he loves me and I love him but I still didn't expect him to do this.

I look at him and think for a second. "Are you sure you want to be here." I ask want to make sure that he doesn't have any second thoughts. He locks eyes with me I can see the ocean in them starting to swell.

"Yes yes yes! The team found out that I had been talking to you....and they...they...I.." He was finding it difficult to talk as his voice started to chose up. "I was so...scared."

My eyes widen and I cup his face in my hands. The generals were standing behind Lance and I could feel the anger for the Paladins radiating off them. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"...I didn't want to burden you..."

My heart breaks a little at his quiet words. After all the meaningfully conversations and long nights we had shared, he still felt as though he would burden me.

I pick him up bridal style and he lets out a little gasp of surprise. I place a kiss onto his lips and start walking off to my room. I feel him lean into my chest as I walk though the dim halls.

"I love the smell of coconut~" He whispers sleepily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey 👋

Let me know what you think of the story so far and feel free to leave a comment on anything.

Have a great day or night 😊