Chapter 7

Third POV
Lance's eyes fluttered open and he shifted around in the sheets of a warm bed. His hand hand reached up and grabbed a pillow, pulling it close to his chest, feeling the warmth on him.

Taking a deep breath he sat up and looked around the room. The place was immaculate, so clean that it looked new. The room was dark except for a light in the corner where Lance could see Lotor hunched over a desk.

The Prince seemed frustrated and was too preoccupied to notice that Lance was awake, that was until the Cuban let out a little sneeze. The half Galra turned around and smiled upon seeing his love awake.

He got up out of the chair and walked over to the bed. "Glad to see you are awake, you gave me a fright back there." He said tiredly running a hand through his hair.

Lance hugged the pillow tighter and Lotor sat beside him. "I'm so happy that you are here, you can be safe and happy too." He said with a bright smile that showed off the little fangs Lance loved. To the boy they were cute.

The Prince got up and took hold of Lance's hand. They both then started walking over to the closet door and Lotor opened it.

The ex Paladin dropped his jaw, the closet was massive and there was so many clothes in it. At the back he saw a hanger with a bunch of new looking clothes and the ones he brought were also on there.

"Anything in here belongs to you, in fact, anything on this ship belongs to you."

The baffled boy looks at him with shock. "Really?..." the Prince nodded and Lance jumped up and down running into the closet looking closer at the intricately designed clothes.

He accidentally pushed a button and a door folded back to reveal a space full of gold jewellery. Despite being a guy Lance absolutely loved fashion, makeup and jewellery. It was his guilty pleasure, so he was in heaven at the moment.

He pulled out a purple choker necklace with a gold jewel hanging off it and he held it his neck and looked in the mirror so he could what it looked like on him.

Putting he back he sighed, purple really didn't suit him, he wished it was blue. If it was, he would never take it off.

Lotor let out a little cough. Once he had Lance's attention they started walking out of the closet and out of the bedroom all together. Lance stayed close to Lotor slightly intimidated by the soldiers in the halls.

"Let me give you a tour." With that, they were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it is short but I have schoolwork and so many art folios 😂😭

How are you going, let me know. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Have a great day or night 😊