Chapter 15

Third POV
They began the painful process of extracting the quintessence out of Lotor's body. The whole time Lance never left the Prince's side, afraid that if he did then it would be the last time he would see him.

The generals had said that extracting the quintessence was dangerous and somewhat life threatening. So it made sense for Lance to be afraid. The Cuban wasn't just afraid, he was grieving, his little girl still missing with no sign of her ever having existed.

Everything was falling apart.
But no matter what, Lance was going to put it back together.

— Space —

The Paladins flew as fast as they could, they had to get back to the friend and get him away from the Galra. Lily was running around the cockpit of the red lion playing with a little ball that Keith found in the back.

As they approached the Lotor's ship Lily jumped up on the control panel and pranced around giggling whilst pointing at her home. She was home; with help.

————

Dashing down the halls, they made their way to the room. All of them with weapons at the ready. It didn't matter how, they were taking Lance back from the Galra.

This was no place for a Paladin and in they knew that he would only cause more problems in the future if he stayed with them.

Lance's POV
The doors to the bedroom slammed open and I jumped off the bed and formed a battle stance, ready to protect what was precious to me. However it was not what I had expected. It was Lily...

She sprang to life charging into my arms, the impact of her excitement causes me to fall down. She pulled back to look me in the eyes, I couldn't help but let the tears drop from my eyes, my baby girl was alive and safe; she was ok.

I wrap her in another hug, this one tighter because I never want to let her go again. I feel her nuzzle into my neck and I look to see who came with her to find that it was the Paladins. Great...

Lily lifts her head and attempts to wriggle out of my arms but I don't let go. I will not let them take her again. Once she realizes that there is not escape she then places her hand on my face whipping the tears from my eyes.

"No crying." Her smile so infectious that I can't help but reciprocate it.

"I got help." My smile drops.

No. No. Absolutely no. Lily can't mean THEM. No.

Getting off the ground I lift Lily up and place her beside Lotor's sleeping body. Instantly she scans him and huddles up against him, making sure that her little horns don't pierce him.

I feel myself get angry and I stomp over to them with my chin raised to show dominance over them. They too stand strong and form a line. To the outside eye this would have looked like a standoff between two Alpha wolves.

My eyes lock onto Shiro. "LEAVE."

A dull glow forms and I notice that Shiro is not going to back down. "You are coming with us."

Before I even have a chance to react Shiro uses his Galra arm, currently hot and glowing, grabs me and forcefully drags me out the bedroom door. "aaahhHHHHHH!!!" I scream in pain as I can feel it burning my flesh.

He is a lot stronger than I remember and the others are also helping him. The only thing that I can think to do is kick and squirm. I can see my baby girl about to get up and run over to me but I shake my head and she coils into her father; crying.

"aaaAHHH!!! LET ME GO!!!" They ignore me so I start to pull harder

"STOP!!" The lights in the halls get darker, indicating that we are heading down an unused part of the ship. "ARGH!!"

I'm sure the my flesh has been burnt to the skin by now, I can't feel my arm anymore but that is the least of my concerns. I have to get back to them, I can't leave them. I have to save my love....my family.

"LET GO OF M-" A hand covers my mouth and with all of them surrounding me I am completely immobilized. None of my limbs are touching the ground, they are carrying me.

The colours around me change to a white and purple scheme, telling me that we have entered the Black lion. I am chucked into a cell and Hunk places a gag in my mouth stopping me from talking.

As the others leave the lion to get to their own, I assume, Shiro crouches down and glares at me. His hand was still glowing.

"Your afraid. Good." That caused a shiver to spread through my body. "When we get back...." He pauses, what, what are you going to say. Say it! "..Well~" He smirks and gets up, walking away with a pleased scoff.

"You'll see~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Based on my previous track record with this story and my lack of ability to update it, I am going to end it on the next chapter.

However I wanted it to be your choice how I end it. Should it be a happy or sad ending?

Comment and tell me your ideas

I'm really sorry, I just feel it would be unfair to you if I continue it. Sorry.

Have a great day or night 😊