Chapter 13

Third POV
The door slams open and Lance slowly pokes his head out of the bathroom with nothing but a loose robe over his tan body. His eyes are bloodshot from lack of sleep and tears.

Lotor is standing there with a hunched over structure, his hand drags down his face and he looks up to glare at Lance. The well lit room defined the exhausted features of his purple skin.

He closed the door and glanced around to notice that something was missing. Lily. Once realising that the little girl was missing he walk over to Lance. The Cuban began to retreat back to the bathroom and attempted to close the door but Lotor slipped in before it shut.

"Where is my daughter?" His tone was cold and he spoke with a low voice emphasizing the dis-contempt.

Lance twirled the silk tie of the robe with his fingers not wanting to break the news to the agitated man. He stared at the floor feeling a little worried at how the Prince would react to the news of his missing daughter.

With a shaky gulp. "I d-don't....I don't kn-know..."

Everything was still until Lotor let out a slow and deep laugh, he placed a hand on his hip and took a step forward. Lance, almost instantly, took a step back. Tension was growing, somehow the room fell cold and started to close in.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Lance looked his lover in the eyes and saw that the pupil was gone. There was a pupil originally there...right? All that he could see was yellow, no purple. Purple.

"S-she's....m-missing." The Cuban's voice was small and wavered with insecurity.

Lotor's eyes widened and before Lance had the chance to react the lights were out and he was on the ground with the Prince pinning him down. The only thing lighting the bathroom was the cool glow of the purple eyes. Lance tried to shift and escape the harsh grasp of Lotor, however he could not; Lotor was much stronger and something was compelling him to act in this way.

The Prince lowered his head down to the side of Lance's face, beside the ear. "Well, I guess we will have to make our own~" A shiver ran though Lance's body knowing exactly what he was talking about. Even if Lance wanted a biological child, it wouldn't be possible between the two of them. "After all, I must have an heir~"

He began to undo the robe and snake his sweaty hand across Lance's body. With one hand now free Lance tried to shove Lotor off him. He managed to get his legs up high enough to kick the Galra in the guts.

"GET OFF ME!!"

Falling backwards Lotor hit the bathroom wall and began clutching his head and pulling roughly at his hair. The tan boy sat back up and saw the change in behavior of the Galra. Something was wrong.

Crawling forward he sit in front of the groaning Prince. The unlit room and cold atmosphere didn't allow Lance to see much but he knew that something was seriously wrong with his love.

He reached a hand out and clutched the side of Lotor's face, tilting it up so that he could see his eyes. Once the glowing eyes were in view Lance saw that the were flickering between the purple and his gentle yellow. At this point Lance realised that this person wasn't his love; something was making him do this, something was making act this way.

Lance had seen eyes of purple before. But what did it mean?...

The Prince started to rock back and forth, clenching his teeth and tugging at the unwashed hair that tangled across his head. His breathing was ragged and skin was cold to the touch.

"I-I'm...s-sorry..." Lance bit his lip gently and continued to hold the Galra's cheek. The robe still on his shoulders but open at the front. "H-help me...."

Upon hearing these words Lance could tell that this was currently Lotor in front of him. He took hold of Lotor's wrists and calmly pried them away from his head. Then, with the greatest of care, Lance pulled the Prince off the ground into a standing position.

"Come on, lets get you to bed. We'll get you better tomorrow."

— Castle of Lions —

"Wait so your saying that you papa is Lance and your father is Lotor"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry that I'm so slow with the updates, school is a nightmare at the moment.

Also I realised that I know like no LGBT+ people in person. 🏳️‍🌈

Anyway
Have a great day or night 😊