Chapter 3

Lotor's POV
Voltron are starting to piss me off, this is the second time that they have attacked me without reason in the span of a day and a half.

Once again I begin to run towards the battle, I wonder what they have done this time and I wonder if I will be able to see the Blue Paladin again.

I told my generals about him and they were overjoyed to say the least. Zethrid would not stop teasing me about the fact I fell in love with the enemy, she's just trying to hide the fact that she is obviously happy about it. She's even more excited that it is a male, being a fellow gay herself. (I mean no offence in the use of this word)

My feet clack against the ground as I run at full speed, I can't help but feel nervous as I notice that the hallways are empty and dark.

Whilst running to the battle I hear a thud up ahead, I increase my pace until I stumble upon a seemingly lifeless body. The body of my Kitten.

Kneeling down I place my hand on his pulse, worry was consuming me but I wouldn't let it show. Thank goodness that there is a strong beat of his heart.

I notice that there are small gashes and bruises all over his body but I don't see any soldiers that he could have fort.

'Did he do this to himself?'

A rhythmic ticking starts to fill the halls and I see that my love is holding a bomb detonator in his hand; the button pushed down.

Dread fills me and out of pure instinct I pick him up and begin running in the direction that he was heading. I notice that he is very light and it makes me wonder if has eaten anything.

I run as fast as my legs will carry the both of us, I turn the corner and see the Blue Lion sitting there; god why is everything just around the corner.

The ticking sound is slowly getting faster signalling that it is getting closer to exploding. I move up to the Lion and the eyes light up, looking down at the male in my arms he shifts a little and I smile.

"So precious~"

The Voltron Lion opens up and I walk in, for something that is supposed to hate Galra she is being very trusting.

I carefully walk in and follow the blue lights all the way to the cockpit, I see the pilots chair at the front and gently place him down there.
His injuries didn't look too bad so I felt comfortable leaving him and finding a way to escape myself.

Before I leave, I place a communication device on the control panel and write a small note for when he wakes up on the piece of paper I found.

With that done I give my Kitten a kiss on the forehead and start to leave the powerful creature.

— Time Skip —

Lance's POV
"Mmmmm..." My eyes flutter open and I look around to see that I am inside Blue and that we are heading towards the castle.

My body feels so heavy and I wonder if I actually completed my part of the mission. It wouldn't surprise me if I didn't, I mean I am a complete screw up.

I notice that there is a small note and device on the control panel. I weakly pick up the note and unfold it. The writing is cursive and so beautiful that it looks like an angel wrote it.

"Constant as the stars above, always know that you are loved~"