" Angel "

Am I dead now....if I'm then why do I feel so relaxed, what's this soft thing under my head.

"Hey!"

What is this sweet voice, is an angel singing in the heaven?

"Hey, wake up!"

Hmm that's a strange carol? Maybe it's a new one

"Wake up! "

*splash* (sound of water being thrown)

"What kind of welcome is this? Throwing water on people?" Lisa uttered while opening her eyes.

"What?" The girl asked with a confused face.

Lisa looked up and saw the angel of her dream.

"Hi I'm new in heaven. Please treat me well" Lisa asked in a dazed voice, lost in the eyes of the beauty in front of her "....but why am I lying in your lap Miss Angel?"

"Heaven?Angel? Have you hit your head somewhere?" The girl asked in a concerned voice.

Lisa raised a brow she then slowly got up from the lap, trying to stabilize herself. She got up a bit wobbly, to which the girl got up to give support.

"Rest a bit, you still look quite exhausted " The girl said in a soft voice.

Her voice is so pure...

She then sat down, with the girl sitting beside her.

" Here, you fainted because of dehydration " The girl said while handing her a bottle of water.

Without saying anything Lisa took the bottle and gulped it down in one go, the girl just looked at Lisa in surprise.

"Thanks" She thanked her still breathless.

Lisa was now in a shape to actually distinguish reality from dream and the first thing Lisa noticed apart from the girl's mesmerizing beauty was that she was in fact wearing.... a pinned scarf, followed by a a full dress uniform. It was the same dress worn by the girl whom she saw by her room window.

"Excuse me which year is it?" Lisa asked with a serious face.

The girl looked at Lisa with a confused face , then replied with a raised brow " It's 2018...but why are you asking such a question?" She then asked in an urgent voice "Perhaps you have lost your memories...can you remember your name? The place you came from? Anything?"

She looks so cute all worried like that...

"No I've not lost my memories. I'm Lisa, I have come from San Francisco to stay at my Grandfather's house" Lisa replied to the worried girl in front of her.

"Thank God!" The girl uttered with a relieved smile and sat back.

Badump... Did my heart just skipped a beat?

"My name is Roseanne " She said with a smile and extended her arm for a shake.

Roseanne....what a beautiful name, just like her and that smile is so precious

Lisa also extended her hand and shaked her hand.

"What are you doing in the forest? Are you perhaps lost?" Roseanne asked with a concerned voice.

"Yeah it seems so " Lisa replied with a light chuckle.

"How did you even came here? I've been here forever and I still found this cliff view last year" Roseanne asked in disbelief.

"Oh well how should I start..." Lisa replied while running her hands through her hair " I was taking pictures with my i phone --

" i phone ?" She asked in a confused voice.