" Horse ride "

Auther's note |

I'm back 😆 Hope you're all fine ❤❤❤

«Lisa»

Lisa was currently at Helfrod's uncle's restaurant where she was being assigned her work.

"Thank you for helping out kid" A hoarse voice came.

A musular tall man with dark black mustaches was standing in front of Lisa. He had jet black hair like Helfrod, followed by same colour eyes. He was wearing a chef's outfit with the signature cap on top.

"You're welcome sir "Lisa replied with a smile.

"So got any experience beforehand?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Oh no...this will be my first time working part-time" Lisa replied while running her hand through her hair.

"It's alright young fella!"He said while patting Lisa's shoulder with encouragement but the force being a bit too strong for the blond causing her to unbalance but she soon stabilized "Catherine my daughter will teach you everything you need to know" He gestured towards a girl sitting at the far right table.

She had golden brown hair, light brown eyes and light freakles on her cheeks. She had a floral skirt on and looked a bit cold from the outside as she had her ears plugged and seemed to be cut off from the world around her.

"Catherine leave those damn earphones and come here!" He said with a loud voice while gesturing with his hands.

The girl rolled her eyes at the voice and then came unwilling taking off her earphones.

"Yeah old man?" She asked in a monotonous voice as she stood a few feet apart.

"Lisa will be helping us out for the festival and you'll be incharge to teach her everything she needs to know" He said with in a serious tone while narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I get it old man" She replied with a sigh.

Lisa just stood there listening to the father daughter duo, making her remember the times she fought with her Dad, her lips curling up in a smile.

"What are you smiling at ?" Catherine shifted her head to the side. She then stopped, and started eyeing Lisa up and down.

"Hi" Lisa uttered with her hand lifting up awkwardly for a handshake.

"Not bad" Catherine said with a light smirk as she shaked Lisa's hand, her own one lingering on for a bit too long. She then asked with a curious smile "You don't seem from around here...or else I would've never missed a beauty like you" She ended with a wink.

"Uh yeah I came here from San Francisco to spend my summer holidays at my Grandfather's place" Lisa replied with a raised brow at the comment.

"Well I'm glad you came, it seems like this summer won't be that boring" Catherine uttered with a smile and then suddenly took Lisa's hand "Come I'll show you around"

"Wow..okay" Lisa said with a surprised face as she followed the hyped girl.

"Nephew, was that my own daughter?"

"I'm not sure myself uncle Charlie " Helfrod replied with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa was currently assigned the duty of helping stock the kitchen . As Catherine was the daughter of the owner she explained everything to Lisa and surprisingly was a friendly person, a bit too friendly in Lisa's case.

Lisa was then assigned at the cashier's post since the one they had got to leave early. The place was was getting more people rolling in since many tourists had also arrived for the festival.