" Stable "

«Third person»

"When we'll meet again?" Lisa asked while kicking the dirt on the ground.

They were again at the difficult scenario of bidding bye to each other, the green mansion witnessing their sad hearts once again.

"Well..." Roseanne started averting her eyes to the ground.

"It's okay just tell me....at least I'll know you'll come one day" Lisa said with a light chuckle with sadness present in her eyes.

Roseanne then looked up and replied while biting her lower lip "I'm sorry..."

Lisa just stared at her with her heart sinking with every passing second.

"We can meet for the whole week " Roseanne uttered faintly after a few seconds.

"It's okay I understand...wait what?" Lisa asked with eyes wide open.

"I said we can meet for the whole week " Roseanne replied with a chuckle seeing the blond's shocked face.

A bright smile had now occupied Lisa's face "You were teasing me?"

" Yes "

" So Miss innocent has a mischievous side too....I like it"

"I didn't knew I had it..." Roseanne uttered while while playing with the hem of her shirt "I sometimes don't even know who I am anymore" Although her face was smiling but her hazel eyes had another emotion hidden behind them.

Lisa then stretched both her arms and placed her hands open in front of Rosé. Roseanne took them both with a confused smile.

"Let's discover us together" Lisa uttered with a sweet smile.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

«Lisa»

"Looks like someone finally met the girl, they had been waiting for? Jennie said with a smirk.

"Limario you are whipped " Jackson uttered.

Lisa was currently lying on her bed and face timing her two besties.

"Would you both please....shut tf up" Lisa groaned while face palming, specks of pink vivid from the space between her fingers.

"Come on you were dead the last four days and now look at you...You're shining bitch!" Jennie replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah she's illuminating with Gayness" Jackson uttered with a sly smile "Oh I mean as in happiness "

"Would you both stop it?" Lisa asked with a serious face, inhibiting the smile beneath it to surface "It's nothing like that...."

"Okay Jackson stop it now" Jennie said in between her chuckles "This dense character needs time to develop"

"Yes she does" Jackson replied in agreement.

Lisa rolled her eyes back and cursed them bye before ending the call. She then lied on her bed hugging her pillow, with her heart beating loudly with her thoughts turning back to a certain someone.

She's just a friend....I mean I love her kind and caring soul, her curious nature, her hunger to know more, her confident and pure eyes, her sweet smile, her honey dripping voice, her cute puffed up cheeks which somehow remind me of a chipmunk *chuckle*, also her oh so rosy lips *cough* I mean they're nice to look at ....and the way it feels when I hold her in my arms...I don't want anyone to harm her...I want to keep her safe and happy....and that weird connection I feel when I'm with her...I mean I don't like like her...right?