" Fun "

Auther's note |

Hey I'm back 😂 I couldn't help but write a chapter lol  But yeah the next one will be late since I need to atone for giving in my emotions and writing in whatpadd before the due date 😔 And believe it or not all the good scenarios come at the time when I'm studying and the urge to write it down is something else 😌 But I'll have to behave 😂😂

Have a nice day everyone 😊❤❤

«Rosé»

The rest of the day passed with Rosé attending her usual classes, carol practice with her choir, kitchen work in the afternoon for the mass, and at last sewing classes in the evening.

Rosé was exhausted and was now in the bathroom taking a warm shower after the exhausting day.

As the warm water fell on Rosé's face and trickled down her body, her whole body felt relaxed. She closed her eyes feeling the sensation of the water on her face and her mind was soon filled with the thoughts of none other than a certain blond.

"Lisa..." She hummed with her lips curling up into a smile.

She then touched her nose and forehead with her stomach filling up with butterflies tickling and roaming wild.

I don't know if I ever did such a good deed in my life to have met such a kind person...

She then placed her hand on the place pounding hard thinking about the blond.

Why does my heart act so strangely when I'm with Lisa...it just feels so right

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

«Lisa»

I plant a gentle peck on the pink nose of the adorable chipmunk wrapped in my arms...her cheeks turn a shade darker as she averted her eyes downwards avoiding contact...I place my index finger beneath her chin and gently bring it back up, staring in those mesmerizing hazel orbs...continuing the attack on the cuteness in front of me, starting from each fluffy cheek, then the forehead and then--

"Lisa !!! "

Lisa snapped open her eyes to see Helfrod standing near her with a raised brow.

She was lying on her back at the same spot ahead of the stable where she and Rosé spend their precious time together.

"I leave you for a few minutes on your own and you're in your own little world" Helfrod uttered with a sigh while placing his arms on each other.

"Oh sorry what were you saying?"

"You were gonna try riding moody today, do you at least remember that?" Helfrod asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah yeah " Lisa replied with a light chuckle as she got up and patted away the dust.

Lisa first got in front of Moody looking him straight in the eyes, She then placed their heads together and said with a smile "Come on buddy we can do it"

"Neighhh (You pass human, hope on)" Moody uttered with a happy voice.

She then climbed up the saddles by placing her boots on the stirrups.

As she was on Lisa took a deep breath and released it and the next thing she remembers is the cold wind hitting her face and she felt as though she was flying in air.

This is awesome!

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was sooo great!" Lisa uttered with a smile as she mounted off Moody and patted his mane.