" Freedom "

Author's note

Surprised minions? 😏
You see I couldn't handle the suspense myself 😂

[ 1 hour earlier ]

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW!"

"Please I can explain-

"You want to explain?" Lisa asked with a huff " Explain what? YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU WANTED ROSÉ RAPED AND YOUR SISTER DEAD??"

Jisoo bored the ground beneath with guilt filled light brown orbs.

"Lisa, let her speak" Mr Marco intruded.

Mr Bruschweiler sat by the fireplace silently listening to the whole argument while Helfrod had his fingers crossed for everything to work out alright and Martha hid behind Helfrod not being able to see the family crumble.

Jisoo's head poked up and she released her held breath.

"I deserve everything. Hate me all you want. Curse at me but I had to keep my promise "

"What promise?" Lisa asked.

"Freedom" Jisoo replied "Freedom for my people"

"Maria did came to realize after all" Mr Marco lightly smiled, his eyes filled with a nostalgic reflection "The thing which I tried to make her understand....she wouldn't listen...but I knew she would one day come to realize that I wasn't wrong . . . "

"Yes she did. . . . Father" Jisoo's lips quivered speaking the word looking in Mr Marco's direction.

She then strode towards Lisa and firmly held her shoulders.

"Forgive me Lisa in order to show the true face of the devil I had to do this . . . I didn't knew he would resort this low infront of our people . . I couldn't foreshadow his intent to stoop this low " Jisoo's eyes were welled up with tears as she tried her best to explain " My people follow him blindly and even though God himself may had said that he is the true evil, no one would've believed unless they saw with their own eyes what demon they were worshipping"

.

"You used us for your own purpose?" Lisa asked with a puzzled face "You handed us over to that sick devil, just so you could prove your point??"

"You both were our only hope!" Jisoo pressed her lips together as a tear escaped her light brown orbs "Your love reached out to them, touched their hearts and cleared their enigmatic thoughts. You pulled them out of the quick sand which soon would've engulfed them alive"

"You still used us....your little sister who proudly told me stories about you ; her kind and supporting sister Jisoo " Lisa's lips trembled with anger as she recalled the sweet smiling face of Rosé " You didn't only break her trust . . . . you broke her"

A few seconds passed by as silence fell in the proximity.

"I know and I will forever live with this guilt " Jisoo cracked a pained smile "Please forgive me for my way might have been wrong but my intentions were sincere"

Lisa removed the hands from her shoulders and dropped them.

"I may be able to forget what you did to me. . . But I will never forgive you for Miss Karen's death and the pain you caused Rosé "

Mr Marco looked at her two daughters from the sidelines, his heart tightened with guilt and pain.

"This is all my fault. . .Jisoo, my daughter. . . I apologize not coming back for you and your mother all these years. I was afraid . . . afraid your mother will despise me for taking away Lisa and leaving you both behind " Mr Marco spoke with a lump in his throat " I couldn't handle the thought of seeing hate in your eyes for me "