Endearing

Author's note |

I'm back 🙂

Enjoy ❤

«Lisa»

"She didn't just did that....did she?" Lisa asked with a light chuckle as she ran a hand on her cheek.

She is lying on her bed with a dreamy smile on her face. She then grabs a pillow and it brings it infront of her.

"You make me feel something I've never felt before....."

Ring ring

"You are a douche, Lalisa Marco Bruschweiler ! "

"What happened Jennie?"

"You dare...I mean you dare hear the song and don't tell how is it? You leave on a blue tick, you shitty friend?" Jennie's dramatic voice came from the other side.

"Sorry....I was up caught up in some things " Lisa said with a smile.

"Oh and what things I might ask?" Jennie asked with a questioning voice.

"......"

"Oh I get it now Roseanne was with you, wasn't she?" Jennie asked with a sly smile.

"Wait...how did you know ?" Lisa asked with a shocked face.

"Come on Lisa, you're seriously asking me this?" Jennie asked with a teasing tone.

"Well yeah you're right she was in my room --

"Damn you're fast girl !!! " Jennie said with an excited tone.

"God...Jennie will you keep your delusions to yourself " Lisa said with her cheeks lightly heating up "We just did normal stuff what friends do "

"Like what for example?"

"Like....she tried my clothes on " Lisa said with her lips curling up in a warm smile " It was so nice to see her feel so happy and free with the way she was dressed...her smile is just so precious, it makes me feel so incredibly happy"

"Do you even listen to yourself when you speak about her? "Jennie asked with a sighing smile "As your Bf I'll just want to say that's whipped cream culture "

"Damn first Jackson, then that alex kid and now you...what's with everyone assuming we're together?"Lisa said while pulling her lower lip back " I mean yeah I like her kind soul, her caring nature, her innocence, her pure aura, her willingness to see things in a different light, her curiosity, her adorable smile, her cute cheeks, her dazling hazel eyes....and there's so much more but that can't mean I like her like her, right?" Lisa asked in a nervous voice as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Okay...I'll just stop here, your density level is too much for my brain" Jennie said with an annoyed sigh.

The call then ended, leaving a confused young heart.

I'm so confused....could it be --

Knock knock

Lisa quickly shrugged her thoughts and went towards the door to open it.

"Hey champ, how are you feeling now?" Mr Marco asked with a kind smile.

"I'm better than ever Dad" Lisa replied with a grin.

"I'm glad to hear that " Mr said with a smile and raised brow.

"Come on in Dad" Lisa said while gesturing with her hands.

Mr Marco nodded in her direction and sat on the arm chair in the room.

"So listen up, we are going somewhere in the next few days" Mr Marco said with an excited smile.