" Your presence "

«Lisa»

The next day came with an outing plan with the family.

"Hey good horsie...don't drop me ,okay?" Lisa said with a nervous chuckle.

"Hey this one's still a bit stubborn, are you sure you wanna ride it?" Helfrod asked with a raised brow with his hand on the bridle of the horse.

"No I just felt like he's the one I wanna ride " Lisa said with a smile as she ran her hand on the thick mane of the horse with the other hand gripping the reins.

The horse let out a huff, feeling the hand on his back.

Looks like he doesn't like me much...

It was a little past 3: 40 p.m in the afternoon and Lisa was at top hill visiting the horse stable with her father, Helfrod and Martha while her Grandfather remained in home due to his condition and George stayed behind with him.

I wish Grand father could come too *sigh*

Mr Marco was already on a Khaki brown Kaminawa stallion ,Martha was setting the picnic spot and Helfrod was guiding Lisa in the stable.

Lisa had her safety gear on, with a helmet, riding boots and gray fingerless gloves. She was still in the stable, on a wheat brown young kaminawa stallion, trying to get the stubborn horse to move.

"Okay so we'll take it slowly" Helfrod said and started moving the horse out of the stable and into the fenced ring.

The horse lazily cooperated and they were now outside.

"Okay...I'll give it a try now" Lisa said with an excited smile " You can leave the bridle, Helfrod"

"Umm I don't think it's a good idea" Helfrod said while scratching his head in hesitation.

"It's alright, I'll go slowly " Lisa said with a confident smile.

Helfrod waited for a few seconds processing something in his mind, but constant anticipation filled eyes made him give up "Okay...Okay, I'll leave it but be careful "

"Thanks " Lisa replied with a smile.

With a little bit of hesitation Helfrod let go of the bridle, but as soon as he did that the horse took it's pace and jolted back up, causing Lisa to fall on the hard ground.

"Ouch!" Lisa cried in pain.

Helfrod quickly ran to her with Mr Marco and Martha rushing to the place the cry was heard.

"Shit! I shouldn't have let go of the bridle " Helfrod uttered while helping Lisa get back up.

An abrasion on the elbow had caused blood to spread on her white shirt.

"Are you okay Lisa?!" A worried voice of Mr Marco came as he quickly mounted off his horse and was running towards his daughter.

"Yes, I'm fine Dad " Lisa replied with a smile as she now stood stabilized on her two feet " I just got a little scratch by falling from the moody over here" She said with a smile, trying to calm her worried Father.

The horse scratched the ground underneath, seeing the blond utter something.

Martha quickly reached there and opened the first-aid box "Good thing I brought it here just in case!" She uttered and started cleaning the wound with cotton soaked in spirit.

Everyone just stood there with worried looks on their faces "Hey guys stop being so dramatic" Lisa said with a chuckle "Look I'm fine!" Lisa said while giving a twirl.