I want to make you mine (uncut version)

Author's note

I believe the first time is the most precious moment and the story will feel incomplete even if it's complete. So yeah it might make you more emotionally connected with the last chapter, so I suggest not to skip or do if you're below 18 lol 😂

🔞🔞🔞

[ At the Barn ]

The windows of the barn lightly shivered with the rain water still pouring down continuously. Lightening struck nearby and its light illuminated the whole barn for a few seconds showing two flushed and anxious faces underneath.

Lisa still had Rosé entrapped between her elbows and the two young hearts were scared for the new chapter they were going to uncover in their lives.

"This isn't a dream, is it?" Rosé asked breathing nervously.

The dripping water, filled up the silence of the night yet the pounding of their hearts was the the only sound audible to their ears.

"You see me like this in your dreams" Lisa asked with a raised brow, her lips curled up in a small smirk.

"N-No I don't!" Rosé denied, heat now creeping up her face.

"Then what do you dream about?" Lisa's fingertips lightly brushed Rosé's bare thigh underneath the blanket.

"I- I dream- Ah "

Lisa's fingers grazed up Rosé's stomach and up to her ribs " I want to hear about your dreams "

Rosé gulped nervously and curled up her toes " You do things which make me feel weird . . . "

Lisa leaned in and asked in a breathy whisper " Does those things make you feel hot and bothered?"

The night brought chill which would send a shiver down a person's spine but this particular night felt far from cold.

Rosé brought her arms up and covered her face between her elbows.

.

"It m-makes me want to pee "

.

Lisa parted her lips to say something but closed them again, blushing madly at the reply.

"I know I'm weird right?" Rosé continued keeping her face hidden between her elbows "Your dreams make my body weird . . . I get all w-wet and sticky down there"

Lisa's jaw hung open in shock, not believing those words were coming out of the same innocent and pure chipmunk.

"Shit . . . " She gulped.

"Lisa w-why is my body releasing this weird thing?" Rosé asked pulling her lower lip in ". . . but it feels so good "

"God . . . Rosé . . . I . . . Fuck " Lisa struggled to breath imagining her not so pure chipmunk all wet and hot dreaming about her.

"Don't swear bear" Rosé said filling up her cheeks with air.

Lisa bit her lip and held Rosé by the waist pulling her ontop.

"L-Lisa what are you doing ??" Rosé asked with an embarrassed blush now straddled on Lisa's thighs.

Lisa was lying on her back, her bare chest now completely visible for the Burnett to gaze and admire.

"So beautiful . . . " Lisa admired the ethreal body in full display.

Rosé's messy hair fell lightly onto her breasts covering them partially, her flat stomach currently clenched in due to nervousness and her wet centre pressed against Lisa's intimate part.