" Cliff "

"Miss "

"Miss lisa "

"Miss lisa! "

For the last 5 minutes Martha had been trying to wake a certain blonde who appears to be in a deep slumber.

Martha decided to give a last try and went on to call her Miss.

"Miss Lisa !!! " She cried with all her might, praying her voice reached the young Miss.

Lisa lightly shifted in her bed and unwillingly opened on of her eyes to identify the person, ruining her precious moment.

"Wait who are you and what are you doing in my room!?" She uttered while jolting up in her bed.

Martha looked at Lisa with eyes wide open and quickly explained in a state of emergency " I'm Martha, Miss! The maid of this mansion, we met when you arrived at the mansion "

Lisa looked at her with a raised brow, while trying to untangle her thoughts from and it finally hit her.

Shit! So it wasn't a dream after all

She then calmed down and sat back on her bed "Sorry, I think it's the effect of the long travel " She said with a chuckle and ran her hands through her hair.

"It's okay Miss" Martha replied with a relieved face.

"Oh and yeah please call me by my name, I don't want my elders using such formal language with me " Lisa said with a smile as she started stretching her sore muscles.

"But Miss, we can't do that. It's against our rules " Martha replied with a professional tone.

"Hey if you're worried about Grandfather, I'll talk with him about it. I'm sure he'll understand " Lisa said with a determined face " Please I will feel much better if I'm called by my name " She added while getting out of her bed.

Martha was taken aback by the kind manners of the young girl, a smile soon followed on " As you wish, Mis-- I mean Lisa "

"That's more like it, thankyou" Lisa replied with a smile, before turning to the washroom, she then asked with a yawn "I forgot to ask, why did you wake me up so early in the morning --- Is it okay if I call you by your name?

"You can call me by my name Mi- I mean Lisa. I don't mind it " Martha replied with a hand gesturing it's okay. She then uttered with a light chuckle " Well it is morning time...but not exactly the day you think it is of "

Shock was vividly present on Lisa's face upon hearing the news.

"What !!! I slept through a whole day"

"Yes, and Mr Bruschweiler had asked me to wake you up, since he was getting worried about you " Martha replied.

"Thanks, I'll come downstairs in a moment " Lisa replied with a light smile, still not believing she slept like a drunkard for one whole day!

"I'll inform Mr Bruschweiler" Martha uttered and left the room, closing the door behind her.

I must have been exhausted!

Lisa then went on to take a warm shower. There was something different about the water too. As it sprayed on Lisa's face and down her whole body, she felt so much relief, that she even forgot she even had sore muscles.

Maybe seeing all the unreal scenario yesterday, Lisa was beginning to see beauty even in the smallest of the things, this place has to offer.

As she got out of the warm refreshing shower, she got in her Jeans, a long sleeves white teashirt accompained by a cozy sweater. Since she was not used to the evening weather, which had a more chilling aura. She decided to wear her long coat too.