" Desire "

Auther's note |

Hey guys I'm back 😂🙂 So yeah I had already written this chapter and was planning to publish in January...but I couldn't wait 😌 So yeah an early Christmas present 😆❤

Enjoyyy 🙂❤❤

«Third person»

"It was so much fun Lisa !" Rosé said with a sweet smile.

"I'm glad you had fun Rosé" Lisa replied with warmness in her voice.

They had returned from their refreshing and beautiful journey and were at the stable still mounted on Moody.

"Let me get off first and then I'll help you down"

"Okay"

Lisa then swiftly mounted off Moody in one go and was now standing there to assist her chipmunk.

"Lisaaa why does it seem more scary getting off" Rosé uttered with a scared pout.

"Don't worry I'm here chipmunk" Lisa said with an assuring smile.

She then stretched her hand up motioning Rosé to take it. Rosé took it with a smile and then closed her eyes taking a deep breath. She then took a leap of faith.

Rosé soon felt warmness filling her body as she felt two arms securely wrapped around her.

"Open your eyes chipmunk, you're safe" Lisa said with a soothing voice as she rubbed her back in relaxing motion.

Rosé hesitantly opened her eyes and seeing the familiar kind honey brown orbs made her stomach fill with butterflies.

"You always make me feel so safe" Rosé said with a smile as she brought her hand up and cupped Lisa's cheek.

"I want to keep you safe" Lisa replied while shifting her head to the side and kissing the hand on her cheek. She then added with love and sincerity in her voice "If I could I want to keep you close to my heart away from all danger and trouble"

Rosé felt her heart swell up from the sweet words of Lisa. She felt her mind going numb from the gentleness of the kind being.

"Stop it Lisa...I don't deserve such kindness" Rosé replied while backing away in the embrace as her eyes started getting damp from all the emotions that were flowing in her body.

Lisa quickly placed her hand on Rosé's back and pulled her closer "You deserve everything Rosé" She then placed her bended index finger beneath Rosé's chin and brought it back up.

Tears were falling on the warm pink cheeks of the adorable being.

Lisa cupped Rosé's cheeks and gently wiped the tears away with her thumb.

"Don't cry beautiful" Lisa whispered lovingly as she planted a gentle kiss under Rosé's ear region.

Rosé shivered under the touch and tucked Lisa's shoulder for support.

Lisa then softly traced down Rosé's neck planted kisses along the way, taking in the intoxicating smell of the Burnett as she continued.

"Ahh L-Lisa" Rosé moaned nervously, closing her eyes as her heart rate was exceeding dangerously at Lisa's loving touches.

Lisa stopped and recalled the sweet moan she just heard, her mind going going blank seeing Rosé in this hot mess.

The temperature of the surrounding kept rising with each passing second, and so did Lisa's desire for a certain chipmunk.

"You make me want to do bad things to you Rosé" Lisa whispered huskily against Rosé's collar bone.

Rosé's whole body was in a state of chaotic mess. Lisa's breath against her skin, caused goosebumps to rise and an electrifying sensation ran down Rosé's spine as she heard those words.