Backstory

So I, um, thought about this and decided that you guys need to know like when this all happened and how it all played out. I might write another story about what happened if this book turns out good and gets enough reads. 

So here is the crappy explanation of the backstory:

Courtney had begun liking Duncan again, regretting the fact that she ever liked Scott. She also forgave Gwen for the whole kissing Duncan thing. Duncan and she got back together after season five of Total Drama (After Duncan got out of jail. Also since age doesn't really matter throughout the whole series, this story will be like time didn't pass at all). 

Courtney met Duncan's twin sister, Shane (my OC) and ended up becoming best friends with her. Shane, Courtney, and Gwen usually hung out a lot before Gwen went for Duncan again. Duncan began to start liking Gwen and Courtney didn't like that, so she tried changing out of her good girl self  to become more like him. She died streaks of her hair green and changed her whole wardrobe. She knew she was becoming desperate but she was trying as hard as she could. 

Eventually, Duncan ended things with her and got with Gwen. Courtney was used to the ways of Duncan and didn't want to change back to her old self. She was too depressed to even try. Shane helped her a little bit, but Courtney could not stop thinking about him. To the first chapter, it has only been two months since she was dumped by Duncan.

This is only a fanfiction with a random idea that popped into my mind. I hope you enjoy reading :)