Duncney One-Shot

This is the one-shot that I had written that I based Chapter 11 off of. This has nothing to do with the real story.

(Courtney's POV)

There was always at least one bad boy. And that bad boy always had to have some kind of thing going on with the good girl.

Even if she was a C.I.T.

The bad boy in my school would be Duncan Nelson. Green mohawk, spiked choker, long-sleeved shirt with a skull, even face piercings. The things almost all bad boys have.

The things that most good girls like.

See, Duncan is the most annoying guy I have ever met. He's constantly trying to flirt with me and is always in and out of juvie. He's even asked me to vandalize the school with him. A C.I.T does not get into trouble.

The sad thing is I have grown to liking him.

He of course doesn't know, but I know it will just never happen. The bad boy and the good girls need to be separate even if the bad boy is tempting.

"Court, you should be paying attention," Duncan mocks me. I turn to glare at him and look back at the teacher. I glance at him through the corner of my eye. He's biting on one of his piercings as he carves a name into his desk.

My name.

He looks at me and smirks. I roll my eyes and focus back on the teacher.

The bell rings and we all clear out of the classroom. Duncan grabs my wrist and pulls me along with him outside. I try to pull out of his grasp.

"Duncan, I can't miss class," I complain. He ignores me and brings me to the back of the school. "I'm not helping you vandalize the school if that's what you want again." He looks back at me and smiles. Not his usual bad boy smile but a genuine one. I couldn't help but smile back.

We finally stop in front of a tree. On the tree is once again my name and beneath my name was a carving of me as a princess.

To be honest, it would be a dream come true to be a princess. The only thing I can think about though is I'm skipping class with the school bad boy. I shake my head and focus on the carving. I run my hand along the carving. Who knew Duncan could be an artist.

"How did you know?" I whisper. Duncan chuckles. I look at him and realize he's moved closer.

He walks closer until I'm backed up against the tree. "It's not that hard to figure you out." Duncan leans a little closer. "Princess."

I know I'm leaning closer into him. "Well, bad boy, how does this princess's story end?" I ask him.

He smirks. "It's just the princess and the bad boy." Then he kisses me.

*edited