Chapter four

Elise pov

We barely had the time to get off the bikes before Laddie was by my side again. "I don't want to go with Star. I want to go with you." He said clinging to my leg. Looking up i see the brown haired girl glaring at me. "Laddie let's go!" She snapped. I narrow my eyes at her. "He's staying with me." Her glare intensified. "He always goes with me. Laddie, come here!" I look at Laddie hiding behind my leg. A small smile forms on my face when he glares at her. "I don't give two shits about what you want him to do, he is staying with me." The tone in my voice leaves no place for arguing. She gives me a burning glare before finally turning around and stomping off. "Can we go on rides?" Laddie asks almost bouncing on his feet. I smile and lift him up. "Sure we can." Paul slung an arm around my shoulder. "While you two do that, we'll have to go on an errand." Marko said with an apologetic look. I smiled. "It's okay. We'll go on some rides and get something to eat." David gave a nod, seemingly satisfied with the plan i made up for the night. "Just meet us here in a few hours." He said before they went to do whatever errand it was they had to do.

I'm really sorry for the short chapter. I've been really busy with school and i just wanted to give you something. I have a few things i have to do this weekend but I'm going to try and publish a longer chapter before Monday.