Chapter ten

Third pov

Waking up felt weird and her head felt heavy as she sat up. Green eyes studied her sunlit surroundings. With heavy limbs she got up from her bed and curled up on David's chair instead, the faint smell of smoke and leather stil covering it lulled her back to sleep.

That was how the boys found her. "Seems like her vampire instincts are kicking in." Dwayne stated. David carefully lifted her up and sat down with her curled up on his lap. "We'll have to keep an eye on her."

Elise pov

Waking up is slow, but the protective embrace I'm in makes me want to stay asleep. "Time to wake up princess." David purred. Normally i would be at least slightly embarrassed but right now I'm too sleepy to care. "Hmm~" The first thing i saw was David. He had a half smirk half smile. "Comfy Elise?~" I hum. "Very." He chuckles. "Good~"

Time skip

Later that night after tucking Laddie in to bed my stomach started hurting. Stabbing pains brought me to my knees. Star had gone to sleep so no one else is awake but me. "S-shit.." What's happening? It hurts so bad... The sound of a heartbeat comes from outside the cave.

In a dazed state i slowly make my way outside only to be stopped by a pair of arms wrapping around me and holding me back. "Come on princess, come back to us." Dwayne's voice snapped me out of whatever daze i was in. "Dwayne?"

Third pov

When they came back from terrorizing Michael the first thing they saw was Elise, very obviously hungry, walking towards the closest heartbeat (it was a short walk into the woods, Marko would have to make sure whoever was out walking in the woods didn't find the cave). Dwayne wrapped his arms around their mate and pulled her closer. "Can she hear us?" Paul shrugged at the question. "Come on princess, come back to us." That seemed to do the trick as her eyes became focused again. "Dwayne?" She looked confused and lost as she saw she was outside. "How did i get outside?" David looked at Dwayne. 'Take her inside' He nodded and carefully led her down the stairs. "You must've been sleep walking."

They went into the cave, the boys coming inside just before the sun rose. Elise yawned. "That must be it..." A genuine smile spread over Dwayne's lips. "Let's get you to bed sweets." She looked like she was going to fall asleep where she stood.

Just as he was about to go to the pole with the others a hand stopped him. Elise looked at him, barely awake. "Stay?" David chuckled. "Stay with her." Once he received a nod from Dwayne David went to the sleeping pole.

As soon as he laid beside her Elise curled up against him. "G'Night Dwayne..." He smiled and hugged her. "Good night Elise."

Vote and tell me what you think, comments keep me motivated :)