Chapter fourteen

Third pov

It took about an hour before the boys woke up. If they noticed Star's unusually quiet behaviour they didn't comment on it.

David was the one to find Elise in the cave opening. She looked at peace. "Hi David." She smiled at him. "Are we going out tonight?" He nodded, a small smile on his face. "Yeah, we have something to show you and Michael later." He watched as she got up. "Really? What?" He chuckled. "You'll see." He ruffled her hair, ignoring the "Hey!", before kissing her forehead.

Elise blushed lightly but smiled and went ahead into the cave where she saw that the others were awake. She joined Marko as he pet some of his birds.

When they left they let Star stay to take care of Laddie. Elise wondered what it was they wanted to show as they stopped on the boardwalk. Paul sat on the reiling where you could see some of the concert going on. Marko stood on one side of him and David on the other. Dwayne had his arms around Elise as they watched what was going on down the reiling.

She barely had time to see Michael before he had almost pushed Paul of where he was sitting and was up in David's face, glaring at him. Dwayne held Elise back as she took a step forward. She didn't like Michael being that close to David at all.

"Where is she?" He hadn't seen Elise yet. "Take it easy Michael." David grinned and blew some smoke in his face. "Where is Elise David?"

"Michael, if you ever want to see Elise again. You better come with us, now."

They went back to the bikes, Elise feeling more confused than ever. Dwayne said quietly. "We'll tell you everything soon, just trust that we would never hurt you."

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)