Chapter seven

Third pov

For about a week they spent the days sleeping and most nights on the boardwalk. It took a few days before Paul noticed that Elise was unnaturally thin and started to make sure that she ate when needed. He even made sure there was almost always something to snack on.

The boys found it a little funny to see her and Laddie together. They seemed to communicate without words. And wherever Elise was you could find Laddie, the boy obviously didn't have any plans to let go of the girl he saw as a mother. That only fueled Star's hatred for Elise.

Star hated how easily she'd been replaced and she hated Elise for suddenly appearing and taking Laddie and any affection David had for her.

In normal fashion they were spending the night at the boardwalk. Laddie had stayed with the boys as he didn't want to go clothes shopping with Elise. Elise had been forced to buy new jeans and a few shirts as her old ones was barely wearable anymore. She used her savings and bought a pair of jeans, a black shirt, a black t-shirt with a skull and some roses on it and a white tank top. She'd have to see what she still had in one of her bags when they went home.

Home - it felt lika a strange thing to say about an old hotel you lived in with people that were technically strangers to her. But it was still the truth. And even if she hadn't known them from the start she'd gotten to know them over the week. Even Star, though the girl clearly hated her. Not that she could understand why, but being hated wasn't anything new to her so she tried to not care.

She hadn't hesitated to go with them, and Laddie, the small boy she loved so dearly had been so happy when she'd said yes. David, Dwayne, Marko and Paul they were so nice and accepting, so different from living with her dad.

Elise pov

Everyone except for Star stood at the bikes. I put the new clothes in the bag i had with me after buying them. Laddie's looking through a comic as i look around. "Hey Elise?" I look at Marko. "Yeah?"

"How come your hair is white?" I shrug. "I think i got it from mom, not sure though." He looks like he wants to say something but decides against it. My attention is drawn to Star talking to Sam's brother.

David saw it to and got onto his bike motioning for me to get on behind him. Dwayne helps Laddie onto the back of his bike as the others get on theirs.

Third pov

They drove up to Michael and Star just as they were about to get on. Star didn't look happy about it but David couldn't care less. He had orders from Max and he'd decided that it was time to let Michael and Elise into the club. "Where are you going Star?" Star didn't look at him as she said; "For a ride, this is Michael." The boy in question looked at Star. "Let's go."

David didn't like that. "Star." Elise looked on in confusion as they seemed to have a silent conversation. Michael in the mean time had finally seen the white haired girl behind David.

David smirked as he saw the slight jealousy in Michael's eyes once he knew he'd seen his mate, and Star had had to get on Paul's bike. "You know where Hudson's bluff is, overlooking the point?"

"I can't beat your bike." David's smirk widened. "You don't have to beat me Michael, you just have to keep up."

And with that they were off.

Vote and tell me what you think, comments keep me motivated :)