Chapter 2

Two years have passed since Boboiboy had left. Two years since the watch had went without an owner.

Of course, neither of this mattered, since they were on break from TAPOPS. They had their exams to think about, especially when they're 16. Ying being 15 and Gopal being 17, but either way works.

The thought of their old leader had vanished to the back of their minds. They had severe problems to deal with in space. The alarming rate of power sphere hunters, dark organizations who tend to do what they want, and specifically their examinations.

Of course, neither of this mattered, because Boboiboy had returned to Pulau Rintis for a breather, and with a friend.

"You're not going to like this," Boboiboy started, walking through the neighbourhood that he had once protected, "but there's people with power watches and are members of TAPOPS."

Shizuko's eyes were fixed on the road. "Do you want to crush them or I'm gonna crush them?"

"I know you want to," he grumbled.

Either way, neither of them were here for a vacation. Swordfight championships were coming up and they needed to practice.

Shizuko was Boboiboy's classmate before he came to Pulau Rintis. Of course, she could be an asshole at times, but she was the only one that understood his secrets and privacy. She wouldn't intrude as long as you respect her alone-time.

Besides, she wasn't a normal human either. She's like him, but had been at it longer.

An alien experiment.

Before he came to Pulau Rintis, he was used as an experiment for the aliens. His mother was killed, disguised as a car accident. That's when he met Shizuko when he was abducted. His father had no idea what had happened, only mourned for his dead wife and supposedly lost son.

Shizuko was used as an experiment for energy control. Boboiboy was used as an element adapter. That was why he was automatically given the similar power watch, to control his powers. He had his powers, even without the watch. He just needed it to control it freely without provoking his emotions.

They were both exposed to the dark element, but he was chosen to control it. She didn't care, because she ain't parading around murdering people at random.

Then he reunited with her at the TAPOPS prison. She was a highly ranked contract killer before they tracked her down. She didn't fight back, probably because she needed some peace and quiet. Once she's ready for some action, she would gladly bust out.

Boboiboy found her first. The conversation went like this:

"Oh, hey," she said.

"What the fuck? What are you doing in there?"

"Um, I needed some time where people wasn't asking for me to kill someone."

"You surrendered yourself?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

That was it. After that, she had escaped back to Earth, and they both were representing the country at swordsfighting and any other combat skills. The only thing she sucked at was archery, because she wouldn't ever take it seriously enough to hold the bow. She was a sniper person.

"Where will you be staying?" he asked. He was planning to stay at Tok Aba's, but he was sure that his grandfather wasn't going to allow her to stay or she wanted to.

Shizuko looked up from her train of thought. "Huh? Staying? I don't sleep, remember? Once a month?"

"Is that why you're so edgy?"