06. 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

LIFE CAN NEVER BE FAIR. Whether it's a death of a loved one, friendships lost; or feeling like nothing in the world is in your favor. The feeling never seems to go away. Constantly reminding you that your life is going to be stuck in a loop. One where you'll never get to see the light again--had she seen it. Everything felt out of Eszter's control, and she hates it.

A puff of clouds proofed inside the dark bedroom, spitting Eszter out from the shadows; the enhanced weakly crashes to the ground, a shaky hand lifting to the enhanced's chest. Eszter had no strength of keeping her upright; the enhanced was tired of the weight she carries.

Alerted by the enhanced's presence, a voice speaks. "Welcome home, Eszter," F.R.I.D.A.Y. greets. "Mr. Stark requested for me to keep alert until you arrived. I will inform him of your presence."

"No!" Eszter exclaims. The enhanced was impulsive, staring about erratically as she does her best to keep her calm facade. "Please, don't."

Eszter sniffles as she stares up towards the ceiling, blinking her eyes constantly when she could feel the tears in her eyes forming. A bubbling feeling boils in the barrier of Eszter's chest, and it was awfully overwhelming, conflicting the enhanced's thoughts. It was as if Eszter had been hit in the chest by a car, waving the enhanced breathless.

     The wave came crashing over. Eszter's shoulders shake with the silent weeps she was trying to suppress. A moment of silence and isolation, Eszter craved the feeling of a comforting presence but wants to avoid it at the same time.

     Slowly, the room grew darker than it already is, but then the lights dark the hallway started to flicker; soon, all the lights in the Tower started to flicker and dim low.

Power surged through the enhanced, and it was familiar, but it also terrified Eszter. The feeling was so suffocating, Eszter was certain whatever it was, it will swallow her whole. She wanted it to. Eszter hated it here. She hated everything.

"Eszter, your heart rate is spiking. You are experiencing a panic attack," F.R.I.D.A.Y. interjects. Trying to help Eszter. "Remain calm. I have alerted Tony of your situation."

But Eszter focused strongly on her breathing, but it was becoming difficult for the enhanced to do that. When she glanced down at her hands, the enhanced could see her palms glowing brightly; Eszter gasps as she practically cradles her arms closer to her body, trying to hold the power emitting closer to herself.

Eszter shakes her head, trembling to the knees as the enhanced pushes up to her feet. "N--No, don't . . . it's fine," the enhanced gasps breathlessly, falling back on her butt.

Everything came crashing down; Eszter's world is crashing down. It was like a fireball struck the enhanced's life and watched it burn. Eszter couldn't imagine the pain Wanda is going through; Wanda is officially a criminal to the world, and the eldest enhanced is never going to see Eszter.

Eszter is never going to see Wanda.

The enhanced had lost her sister because of life. Wanda will be taken away and out of Eszter's life, not giving the sisters another opportunity to live a life without being prisoners. It didn't matter the amount of good they do, the world will always be against the Maximoff sisters, making sure they remind them that they'll never be normal and will be seen as someone dangerous to the public.

Eszter cries angrily into the darkness, pushing out a mist of darkness that swallows the lights throughout the floor she was on. The enhanced gasps desperately, grunting as the power inside slipped in a wave, but Eszter musters enough energy to hold the bigger wave.