Day 4 | Tenerife Unraveled (1) | CosmicAxel

Thank you for joining us in the wonderful collection of authors. The story I'm going to share is an Excerpt from my contemporary romance: Tenerife Unravelled. Enjoy the glimpse into the lives of Massimo and Luna as they celebrate the deepening of their relationships, a birthday and ready themselves for meeting the Luna's family over Thanksgiving dinner.

LUNA

A breathy groan tickled my ear, "Luna."

My voice caught in my throat. The sheets were curled tightly around my fingers as my lower lip finds its way between my teeth. My eyes burn as air became elusive. I couldn't and wouldn't gather enough air in my lung to tell him to stop. Yet, the sounds I made considered non-human to my own ears. My whole body shook like a taut wire under a musician's bow, humming a melody underneath his attentive hands.

Shivering from the whisper of cool air over my drench flesh, Massimo pulled my hips up with him, not separating our intimate connection. He dragged his tongue leisurely over the base of my neck downward. Nipping my shoulder blades and kneading the muscles of my sides down to my hips, he rolled his hips into mine in a slow grind.

Throwing my hips back into his in a lazy swirl, I struggled to pull myself down from the previous orgasmic high. My swollen nub met with something too cool to be his fingers. Startled, I jumped and whimpered.

Ice. It must be from the ice run to chill the champagne from earlier. I realized with a shiver of pleasure.

Massimo tightened his hold of my hip with one and continued rolling a cube of ice over my clit with the other. Every time I jerked away from the cold, he thrust deeper into me and thickly whispered "don't run."

I whimpered and gasped at the play of hot and cold. Ice melted. He ran his wet, chilled palm over my feverish breasts while my arms shook to keep me up. Plucking my nipples and forcing my hips into the bed with his hard thrusts, I was losing this fight and accepting it.

I shouldn't have skipped arm day so many times over the years, I inwardly whined.

Massimo began an agonizingly gradual withdrawn and abrupt thrust forward that had me yelping in pleasure and pain. Anytime I expected the impact, he would throw me off balance by spreading my legs wider, holding my wrists behind my back, or put me in a position I couldn't brace myself for like now. Partly rolled onto my side, one leg to my chest as he straddled the other and thrust into me with complete abandonment. The angle was a complete and utter surrender, reward, and punishment.

It is completely my fault and perfect.

***

A few hours earlier...

"Cara? Luna?" I hummed, tucking my phone under my thigh. It was the fifteenth text from my mom in the past hour. I was actively ignoring all text messages and calls since waking up. Even left my brother's house before his crack of the dawn morning run. I would not get suckered into my family's wishes.

Was I wrong to use my boyfriend as an excuse to be away from family today and hopefully tomorrow? Or show up at nearly 4 am to his room and cut off all his questioning with a long sensual morning blowjob followed by attentive shower sex? I had to practice deep throat sometime. I argued with the guilty feeling that started to tease at the surface.

Massimo frowned at me. His dark eyes bore deep into mine over his partly eaten strawberry sorbet. My hand in his as his thumb traced shapes into the top of my hand. I felt my smile waver slightly as his frown deepened.