Day 10 | Meet the Author: LP Tvorik

LP Tvorik (lptvorik) is not my real name, and I live in constant paralyzing terror of the day my coworkers discover my filthy secret pastime (writing sappy romance novels). When that day inevitably comes, I will likely fake my own death and steal away into the woods with my dog, where I will continue to write sappy romance novels. Maybe on a typewriter or bark strippings or a stone tablet or something retro like that.

If you like dashing billionaires, lighthearted HEAs, and vivid, visceral sex scenes with throbbing cocks and pulsing nubbins, my stuff probably isn't gonna rock your boat. I specialize in ripping your heart out and stomping all over it and then sorta... patting it awkwardly, apologizing, and attempting to put everything back into working order with some heartwarming fluff and witty repartee. I've been told I'm not terrible at it, but I defer to your judgment.

Fun fact: despite being a grown ass woman with a pretty freewheelin' and open minded approach to sexuality in real life, I absolutely loathe the words penis, vagina, nipple... all those sex words and any and all euphemisms therefore.

"Ah... well... romance is an interesting genre for you to have chosen to write you fucking weirdo," I hear you saying. "How do you make that work?"

Well, friend, mainly through a clumsy combination of (a) gritting my teeth and typing "nipple" with my eyes closed and (b) metaphors.

I hope you enjoyed the fruits of my labor to that end. Thank you for reading!