Day 11 | Kissed by the Stars (2) | Simply_Hiraeth

SILAS

Gabriel was a gorgeous creature, painted in the smoldering shades of a sunset. Silas could never get enough of him.

He had successfully managed to get his husband naked, rolling them both onto the bed. Silas wanted to worship Gabriel. To make sure he knew how much he was loved. That his eye might be maimed and his skin scarred, but Silas thought he was beautiful.

"You look so good like this," Silas stated, sitting back on his heels and tilting his head. "This isn't fair."

Gabriel was lying against dark crimson sheets, which reflect the redness of his hair. His skin was fair, with not a single freckle on his face. Or anywhere on his body, for that matter. Silas had been sure to check. He was thin and lean, his muscles firm underneath taut skin. He was built like a dancer, graceful and elegant. And terrifyingly lovely.

"Why do you talk so much?" Gabriel huffed. His hand snaked around Silas's neck, pulling the taller man down for a deep kiss. That shut Silas up.

Gabriel suddenly surprised him by grabbing onto his shoulders and flipping them around, so he was straddling Silas. He gasped, allowing Gabriel to kiss him deeper. Those fair hands started trailing down Silas's toned body, whispering promises of what was to come. Silas moaned as they broke the kiss and Gabe started trailing down his neck, nipping at the sensitive skin.

"Sy..." his husband murmured, against his throat. "I want you."

This didn't happen all that often. Usually Silas took control and had Gabriel pinned beneath him. He loved making the notoriously reserved man gasp to the heavens. However, Silas didn't mind being on the other end. Gabriel knew what he was doing...and it was always good. So he nodded and let his husband take the lead.

With soft kisses wandering down his neck and then his chest, Silas relished the feeling of his beloved's mouth dipping across his skin. As Gabriel moved lower and lower, he became bolder. His teeth grazed the flat plane of Silas's stomach, his hands dragging across the smoothness. Silas squirmed a little, as his pants were suddenly far too tight.

"Bloody hell," he breathed. Gabriel was making fast work of his pants, pulling them off and tossing them to the floor. He bit down on his lip, gazing at Silas with the most arousing of expressions. While looking him in the eye, Gabe palmed the bulge in Silas's underclothes. His touch sent pleasure straight through Silas.

Those perfect lips tilted upwards, as Gabe kept rubbing him gently and then slowly pulled off the rest of Silas's clothing. They were both naked now and already flushed. In one swift movement, Gabriel ducked his head down and slowly took Silas between his lips. All the way, in nearly one movement. Silas groaned, wanting to thrust into that mouth.

Just the feeling of his warm tongue was going to kill Silas. As Gabriel began working his mouth over the long length of his husband, Silas grabbed a handful of that perfect auburn hair. He threaded his fingers through, tugging slightly and making Gabriel take it deeper.

"Yeah," Silas moaned, feeling slightly ridiculous, but not really caring. "Yes, please, Gabe-"

"What?" Gabe removed his mouth, but still licked a sensual line upwards. Silas wanted to weep. "Please, what?"

"Keep-keep going!"

Gabriel paused for a moment, letting his hands massage the muscle of Silas's thighs. He then shrugged and went back down, taking him even deeper than before. His tongue was capable of doing truly wicked things. He was one of the only people that had ever made Silas unravel like this. His hips were arching off the bed, his hands both now buried in Gabe's hair. Pleasure was spiraling through him and he nearly lost it when he felt Gabriel's fingers start to prod at his entrance.

"Gods," Silas gasped. "Gabe-Gabe...I'm gonna-"

With the utterance of these words, the redhead pulled himself off of Silas. He was trying to catch his breath, but his smile was one of evil promise. Silas groaned, throwing his head back against the pillow and then felt Gabriel's fingers slip into him. He bit down on his lip, not knowing where to look and or what kinds of sounds might come out of him. All he could focus on was the feeling of being stretched. In and out, pressing against that sinful spot deep inside of him. Silas almost screamed, biting down on his lip to silence himself. He whimpered when that feeling disappeared, as Gabriel quickly rolled off the bed and went looking for their supplies.

With a sultry glance backwards, he growled, "Keep touching yourself. "

His hand dipped down and he pleasured himself, not taking his eyes off of Gabriel. The man quickly rummaged through their belongings and pulled out the necessaries, so this wouldn't be a burning pain for Silas. He hurried back into the bed, capturing Silas's mouth in a gentle kiss. He was about to fuck the life out of Silas, but they both felt the love that connected them.

"Take me," Silas purred, wrapping his legs around Gabe's slim waist. "Please."

"I love you," Gabriel murmured back, while preparing them both. Those fingers of his were beyond magic. "Are you ready?"

"Just...go slow. At first."

He nodded and then slowly started pushing into Silas. The feeling of being filled by his husband already had him gasping and gripping onto those lean shoulders. Gabriel grabbed his legs, angling himself better, and tenderly started moving. It was a low burning pleasure at first, the sting giving way to ripples of ecstasy. Silas was usually not on the receiving end of this, so at first it was uncomfortable, but he was starting to enjoy it.

Silas moaned as his husband slowly made love to him. Then, he lifted his gaze and without any words, they both knew they needed more. Something harder. They were both burning with intensity and while this was lovely, it wasn't going to get them anywhere.

Silas ground out, "I said take me."

"Shut," Gabriel growled, thrusting harder. "Up."

He then braced his hands on the headboard behind Silas and went deeper than before. Faster, harder, his hips pistoning furiously. Their skin slapped against each other, the headboard smacking against the wall. Silas's whimpers were soon loud, wanton moans. As Gabriel lifted one of his legs onto his shoulder, they became screams. It was just...it was just so good. Pleasure coursed through Silas's body, hitting him in waves, and not ceasing for a moment.

After who knows how long, they were moving against each other, panting and cursing. With a sharp bark of Silas's name, Gabriel was spilling into him. Silas's back was arching off the sheets, his own release quickly following.

They were spent. And they both felt filthy and clinging and wild. They were staring at each other, still tangled in each other, and then Gabriel laughed. It was the rarest, most wonderful sound in the world and Silas relished in it.

"That...that..." Gabe struggled to find words. "You are amazing, Sy."

"Even after all these years," Silas panted. "You manage to surprise me."

"Sy," he breathed, pulling out and rolling over. "Silas, Silas."

Silas glanced over at his husband. Even though he felt spent, there was something about the vision of this auburn beauty lying there that got him going again. This time, he pinned himself above Gabriel and gave him the most wicked of grins.

Another hour later, they had finally calmed themselves down. They had to get up and change the sheets, balling them up and hoping the maids wouldn't shriek with disgust. As they smoothed the new set onto the bed, Silas dipped slightly to kiss Gabriel.

"Happy anniversary," he said. "My darling."

Gabriel rolled his eye. "Happy anniversary...my love."

They were idiots, but they were idiots together.

Forever and always.