Day 4 | Tenerife Unraveled (2) | CosmicAxel

MASSIMO

"What about this?"

After fluttering around the room in a worried panic, Luna nervously tugged a pale green dress down over her hips, wiggling. I could only watch amused and swallowed the urge to grab her hips. Last time I did, we missed lunch at her brother's house earlier. Now Luna was struggling to find a proper dress for Thanksgiving dinner.

"I like it, Sunflower." I murmured, watching the swish of her hips.

"Ugh. It won't work. Stop it!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face. I smiled up at her as she rolled her eyes. "You and Sandro are definitely friends."

"Why do you say that?" Luna pulled the dress over her head and tossed it onto the bed with the others.

"I can tell both of you are probably affectionate and touchy with your partners. Territorial would be a better description. Don't think I didn't notice last night." I raised my chin proudly, not denying a thing. My girlfriend was mine in every word.

Grabbing the garters of her lace thigh highs, I gentled her to stand in between my legs. My face full of her breasts. Her dark nipples pebble under the light grey lace. Her breath caught as I blew at one, causing her breasts to bounce enticingly. Bringing my gaze up to hers, my hands settled in the crease where her thighs and butt met. My growing hard-on wasted no time, making my dress slacks uncomfortable.

"I think you should hurry and pick a dress before I have my third and fourth meal of the day early. Then we'll never make it to your parents and embarrass your brother." My voice was a husky promise paired with a full squeeze of both her butt cheeks.

Luna licked her pouty lips. I couldn't help to be enthralled by the wicked movement. Her eyelids lowered with a flutter of her thick lashes. She leaned further into me, causing me to crane my neck. Both her hands found their way into my hair, tugging lightly. I fought a groan as her nails scraped my scalp.

"Are you threatening me, Sugar?" Her sultry voice dropped an octave in a purr. If I wasn't at full mass instantly, I was now, meeting her heated gaze with my own.

Before I could respond, her hands glided over my shoulders, down my chest and hovered over the obvious impression in my dark colored pants. She walked her fingers over my length and I shivered.

"Maybe, I should pay you back for earlier?" She murmured, sliding a palm over my length before squeezing too lightly for relief. She was teasing and fucking amazing if not torturous about it. I gritted my teeth to keep from groaning aloud.

To be honest, I don't know who I should thank for giving me this vixen who can meet me play for play, but I would not give her up for anything. It was what made Luna so addictive back in Tenerife. Some of those nights, she would up the playfulness seduction, especially after a little alcohol. It often led to knocks on the door from the resort staff of noise complaints.

Luna lowered herself to kneel in between my legs. Resting her head on my knee, she stroked my length and thigh. Only every so often running a hand up my abs. I didn't move to help and hurry what I knew was coming. It would be a reverse of earlier, I hope. The moment we got up to the guest room where her things were. I had her legs over my shoulders and my hand over her mouth as I had my second feast of the day. I clenched my fist and bit my cheek at the memory.

"Luna." It was a barely contained growl of impatience, which only widened her smile. I leaned over, cupping her face. "Keep teasing and I'll do far worse than last night and this morning."

Thoughtful, she nipped my hand and paired it with a swirl of her tongue. My breath caught in my throat. Enticed once more by the wickedness of her tongue, I yanked her up and crushed my lips against hers. She moaned in my mouth as I shoved one of my hands into her panties, instantly sliding a finger into her sweetness. The sound of my belt and zipper coming undone, cool air rushed over my throbbing length.

For once, I found myself drunk and dazed from her lips. My finger slipped free from her panties as she settled back down between my legs. The hot caress of her tongue shattered my drunk state. I leaned back to watch the attentive strokes of her tongue from root to tip. Struggling to keep from taking over and shoving myself deeper into her mouth, I run my hands over her shoulders and the base of her neck.

My reigns of control lessen with each attentive stroke of her tongue. My blissful torture was staying quiet as a groan build up in my chest. My Sunflower smiled around my tip before giving it a lavish open mouth kiss and taking as much as possible into her mouth. My hips jerk involuntarily upward at the act touching the back of her throat. She pulled back, rolling her tongue as she did. I could barely keep my eyes open, finding myself edging towards my climax.

Cool air washed over me like a bucket of ice water. A growl of frustration caught in my throat.

"Too bad, we must finish later or we'll be late." Luna hummed, releasing me from my trance with a parting kiss on the lips. She stood, a knowing spark in her eyes. If I was a rash youth or didn't care about making a good impression on her family, I would have taken her mouth and body for most of the day for that stunt. I probably handcuffed her to the bed too, if she was open to it. This temptress.

"My promise just got an upgrade, dear." I warned with a grin of my own. I could make go on a game of edging and denial too. I would not be as nice though.

Luna's melodious laugh followed the shake of her head as she discarded her damp panties and refastened her garters.She grabbed a pale blue dress from the pile of discarded clothes and pulled it on. Tugging the hem, she licked her lips and in a sultry purr, "I'll make good on mine if you make good on yours."

My sunflower is testing my resolve. An unsatisfied hard on and her without panties all dinner. How did I luck up with such a dynamic sunflower?

****