Day 2 | A Wicked Toy (2) | Lila Mina

Enraptured, hypnotised by the jutting lacquered nose that stood proudly on her husband's face, Yuki didn't hold back. She licked and kissed and sucked at it, again and again, as each groan, moan, and gasp that left his mouth spoke directly to her burning core. With each passing second, it grew hotter under her touch. Behind her, the voracious sounds that Lana made on his other shaft added fuel to her fire.

The tension was unbearable. "Please, goshujin sama, may I... may I straddle you? I can't wait, I need it, I need you," she pleaded. It took all her resolve not to dry-hump his chest, to look for any kind of friction.

He grunted and grabbed her hips to bring her in line. "Lana san, on me, now!" His gravely bark left no place for protest, but the strangled noise their partner made spoke volumes about her own need. "Yuki san, face her. Look at each other when you go down on me."

Heart galloping, body glistening with sweat, pussy throbbing, Yuki obeyed and locked gazes with her lover. She grinned wildly at the passion shining on Lana's reddened face.

"Neko chan... slowly now, inch by inch," she commanded in a rasp. The feeling of the wooden but oddly throbbing toy sliding between her wet folds ripped a gasp form her throat. Lana's distended belly quickly hid what happened between her legs, but her slack jaw and the roll of her eyes were enough.

As the wondrous appendage went deep inside her, stretching, widening, quivering, the whimpering noises her husband made drove her mad. He can feel it. He feels me clenching around him, as much as he feels Lana. This is...

A violent orgasm cut off her train of thoughts, and her screams of rapture filled the room while she grinded herself, taking the hard shaft as deep as she could. A large hand slapped her ass before digging into her flesh. "Ride me!"

It was hard to keep contact with reality. By far, it wasn't the first time Lana rode Honda like this, but this time, it was different. His whole body quivered under her. It felt like electricity coursed through him, and shot inside her. The sight of her mistress, lost in undescriptable pleasure while she rocked her hips on that glistening and pulsating inhuman nose, added to Lana's inner tempest. Yuki had gone wild, unhinged, encouraged by the generous slapping of their master.

Honda was lost in a world of his own, too. His hips thrusted upward and his fingers drew deep red circles in Yuki's snow-white flesh. Lana's mouth watered as she admired her mistress' pretty breasts dance up and down at high pace. Not stopping her rocking, she leaned forward and latched down a taut nipple, biting it a bit too hard for comfort.

This triggered another, even harsher climax, and this time Yuki squirted all over their master's lacquered face. Before anyone could react, his balls tightened under Lana and she grinded herself hard against his root. The next instant, they came as one and she welcomed the delicious cream filling her.

But more wondrous yet: the exact same thing happened on the other end. With a strangled gasp, Yuki stared down at the apparent bulge pushing from within her, and pushed herself up. Lana couldn't help her own exclamation of surprise: cum gushed out from her mistress' overflowing pussy. There was no doubt anymore: they were playing with magic, and it didn't require any special touch to enjoy it.

It should have frightened her, but it made her only hungry for more. Without missing a beat, Lana leaned forward as much as her condition allowed, and began to clean first the throbbing red rod, then Yuki's sweet folds. A shiver ran down her spine. The extra cum was saltier than Honda's; it wasn't his. At least, not completely.

Her two companions groaned, and Honda pushed himself up on his elbow to give her better access and make it easier for her. When she was done cleaning it up, his next move surprised her: he unfastened the mask and took it off. Under it, rivulets of sweat drenched his red cheeks, and his gaze was unfocused, his jaw tense.